Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Curious to know if there have been times when the value of a PF actually went down after its release, in the secondary market specifically.

2500 Joker PFs will be made. Isn't that a large ES. I understand that it is DC/SS's first and especially, Joker's first PF. But am still wondering on all the hullabaloo over pre-ordering (whether Ex. or Reg.); and that too for a price as high as $700-$900 on eBay.

I know its apples to oranges, but the thought of Hot Toys and other collectibles just eating up the space in warehouses and later on getting sold for lesser than what was the MRP, was stopping me with going ahead with a layaway plan for the Reg. offered by a kind retailer. A total of $319.99+s/h. Think its a pretty good deal. Any thoughts. Please be kind. :peace

Curious to know if there have been times when the value of a PF actually went down after its release, in the secondary market specifically.

2500 Joker PFs will be made. Isn't that a large ES. I understand that it is DC/SS's first and especially, Joker's first PF. But am still wondering on all the hullabaloo over pre-ordering (whether Ex. or Reg.); and that too for a price as high as $700-$900 on eBay.

I know its apples to oranges, but the thought of Hot Toys and other collectibles just eating up the space in warehouses and later on getting sold for lesser than what was the MRP, was stopping me with going ahead with a layaway plan for the Reg. offered by a kind retailer. A total of $319.99+s/h. Think its a pretty good deal. Any thoughts. Please be kind. :peace

i got reg for 314$+Shipping so its goOd to get reg instead of getting Ex from Ebay for 700$+

Could do with this being put back till July tbh even though I am looking forward to getting him

Made my day:D offer someone 500 for your joker and then told him you just sold it:slap

Come on now...I don't know the guy, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it for $500.

I'm playing catch up here as statue collecting is not my primary hobby, so I'm having to pay higher prices for statues. While $700 is a steep price, I'm sure it will be going for a bit more when released. If it comes down in price, I'll buy another. I'm one of those kind of collectors who likes to buy doubles of things I like. I have backups for backups in some cases...

Come on now...I don't know the guy, but I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it for $500.

I'm playing catch up here as statue collecting is not my primary hobby, so I'm having to pay higher prices for statues. While $700 is a steep price, I'm sure it will be going for a bit more when released. If it comes down in price, I'll buy another. I'm one of those kind of collectors who likes to buy doubles of things I like. I have backups for backups in some cases...

I totally understand. It never hurts to have 2.

Back