Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Yeah for the lucky ones. I got into statue collecting a few weeks ago and this one was already gone. :( guess it's time to pay up and more back tracking. :gah: so flippers please put yours on eBay soon. I hate flippers but what can I do? You control the market for these. I'm at your mercy.

! all-ready said dont buy statue more than retail price if u dont get Ex get Regular .....there r so many statues coming so better get prepare for there Ex...... for Joker most of the people display him with Reg head get reg from retailer at less price

This statue will have messed up eyes and a spackled buttcrack. You know it's true.

Bar-Bush-smells-her-finger-744459.jpg

I'm trying to hustle here Mr. Police Officer

Last edited:

come on ! care for u mY friend at-list i will see your Ex early:wink1:

Thanks DHAVAL. I always thought you hated everyone cus we get EXs. You a true friend :1-1:

! all-ready said dont buy statue more than retail price if u dont get Ex get Regular .....there r so many statues coming so better get prepare for there Ex...... for Joker most of the people display him with Reg head get reg from retailer at less price

Now you thinking like a true collector. No EX? No problem!

Thanks DHAVAL. I always thought you hated everyone cus we get EXs. You a true friend :1-1:

Now you thinking like a true collector. No EX? No problem!

:duff
I dont have so many grail pieces like Dr. Doom, Captain even Spidy Comi. i enjoyed everyone pics on Freaks n have downloaded it. I enjoy everyones collection here. I m late in hobbY so now on i will get most prob Ex of main statues which is must have .... dont care for print anyways

:duff
I dont have so many grail pieces like Dr. Doom, Captain even Spidy Comi. i enjoyed everyone pics on Freaks n have downloaded it. I enjoy everyones collection here. I m late in hobbY so now on i will get most prob Ex of main statues which is must have .... dont care for print anyways

I hear you there. I can care less about any prints that will just collect dust for me.

I actually like them, as long as they aren't the ONLY exclusive. I would have loved to have gotten one with Joker actually.

:nono not for this one this is first DC release they have to keep QC high on this........:lecture

Yes, but if it comes out flawless, think of all the nailbiting that will have been wasted. It'll all be for nothing and people worked so hard to bring it up, over and over again for the last 3000 posts. Sideshow owes it to Chicken Little, just this once.

Yes, but if it comes out flawless, think of all the nailbiting that will have been wasted. It'll all be for nothing and people worked so hard to bring it up, over and over again for the last 3000 posts. Sideshow owes it to Chicken Little, just this once.

................:lecture.......:exactly:

Sheesh. I thought I was going to miss out on the EXCLUSIVE, but just managed to secure one on ebay! Sweet!

Yup. Definitely not what I wanted to spend, but I missed out on the EX from Sideshow, so I had to pay 2ndary prices.

There's always room for a second one if you are actually serious in selling....but I doubt you're serious.

Back