Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Indeed,
but I am not the one who said that LSF = 1:2 scale.

Some LSF are 1:2, some aren't. They are all sth. between 70 - 105 cm but differ in scale.

I got the exclusive but don't think I'll ever display it

Yes. Whatever I want.

No it's not. That's like saying the Dr Doom PF retailed for $300 and I'd trade the Joker EX for a Doom PF EX and an extra $50. The Skaar and Joker EXs are sold out. It doesn't matter if they haven't been released yet. They are now worth whatever people are willing to pay for them in the aftermarket. Joker sells for more than Skaar in the aftermarket so far. That's just the way it is. Please don't hate, there is a dude here that actually bought 4 EXs. As I said, I'm trying to score the EX Skaar PF, if someone has more than one EX I'm not upset. Since I missed the PO, I'm hoping someone is willing to flip me one. I'll have to pay around market value for one if I want it. That's just the way it is.

i actually think the skaar pf ex will be worth more than joker at least in the first 6 months after release, the skaar es is only 500 and most bought because they want the character to keep.

joker pf ex is a flipper's wet dream, many bought just to flip. Look at the ebay auction even now how many are selling joker ex vs skaar ex, and joker ex is hardly going for $1000 just because one person bought it at that price. There will be many joker ex on sale vs skaar ex on release.

Also bad qc can completely tank a statue at release, just look at rogue, psylocke, ultron etc..

Anyway long winded response to my point that skaar ex & joker ex is a very fair 1:1 trade. I actually think skaar ex worth a bit more, and i have both on pre order so no bias here.

i actually think the skaar pf ex will be worth more than joker at least in the first 6 months after release, the skaar es is only 500 and most bought because they want the character to keep.

joker pf ex is a flipper's wet dream, many bought just to flip. Look at the ebay auction even now how many are selling joker ex vs skaar ex, and joker ex is hardly going for $1000 just because one person bought it at that price. There will be many joker ex on sale vs skaar ex on release.

Also bad qc can completely tank a statue at release, just look at rogue, psylocke, ultron etc..

Anyway long winded response to my point that skaar ex & joker ex is a very fair 1:1 trade. I actually think skaar ex worth a bit more, and i have both on pre order so no bias here.

Great I hope to buy a joker at no more than 500.00 shipped. So flippers put them on soon!

how likely is it that the chinese factory can get the paint job on the face too look like the prototype? looks like it has alot more detail than the marvel pf's, and will require very skilled painters.

the + side is this is sideshow's first dc statue and one of the biggest releases, so they will put some QC into it or completely mental to ____ this one up

Wouldn't buying retail be better?

Yeah for the lucky ones. I got into statue collecting a few weeks ago and this one was already gone. :( guess it's time to pay up and more back tracking. :gah: so flippers please put yours on eBay soon. I hate flippers but what can I do? You control the market for these. I'm at your mercy.

Yeah for the lucky ones. I got into statue collecting a few weeks ago and this one was already gone. :( guess it's time to pay up and more back tracking. :gah: so flippers please put yours on eBay soon. I hate flippers but what can I do? You control the market for these. I'm at your mercy.

Dude, why don't you just get a regular Joker? The EX head is cool, but do you really think it's worth all the drama and hassle of paying some flipper on eBay $600 just for the extra head?

Dude, why don't you just get a regular Joker? The EX head is cool, but do you really think it's worth all the drama and hassle of paying some flipper on eBay $600 just for the extra head?

That's what I was trying to say last time at "you know were" North :wink1:

The bid will begin at 1k :lecture

Time will tell. I have not seen 1 Skaar EX sell on the bay for the kind of dollars the Joker commands. NOT 1. The only reason I think differently is because there are waaaaaay more Joker fans than Skaar fans. 500 is a nice ES for a character with the popularity of Skaar. I have no doubt I will be able to pick up the Skaar EX for a fair price after it's released. There will be a markup but I don't think it'll be all that bad. I will not trade Joker for Skaar.

In other words, I'm glad I'm trying to purchase Skaar in the aftermarket instead of the Joker.

Back