Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Congrats to those with the conversion. The ES is so large there has to be some more conversions, good luck to those waiting.

For those that converted on wl ex joker big congrats, you guys at least don't have to go through ebay and salespersons to get yours and pay a few more like i did. I just hoped mine would convert but it got cancelled as it was too far from converting. Hopefully all my purchases on the ex joker will be ok next month. Again big congrats.

Congrats to those with the conversion. The ES is so large there has to be some more conversions, good luck to those waiting.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be ton more conversions closer when it's due to ship. Good luck to everyone on the list.

Congrats friends on waitlist conversions :clap ......... dont loose hope who still on waitlist most probably remaining all waitlisters have conversion:pray: ..... since i m getting Reg i will enjoy pics of ur Ex Joker :wink1:

It will really suck if after some time Ex suddenly pops out like 7 of them instantly came in stock or something:lol

It will really suck if after some time Ex suddenly pops out like 7 of them instantly came in stock or something:lol

You know this will happen...the infamous SSC email that says they've just located 3 and by the time you log in they are SOLD OUT.

Now many have received their Thor PF and the paints are horrible. It makes me even more afraid that joker might turn out with sloppy paints...

Now many have received their Thor PF and the paints are horrible. It makes me even more afraid that joker might turn out with sloppy paints...

Really? I can't believe Sideshow doesn't have tighter quality control for such expensive pieces.

Do you have the Thor PF in hand? Otherwise you really don't have an opinion on it. The paints are great on mine, and I am more than confident that the Joker PF will look just as great.

Do you have the Thor PF in hand? Otherwise you really don't have an opinion on it. The paints are great on mine, and I am more than confident that the Joker PF will look just as great.

Yes, I have it in hand. The paints could have been done better (especially the heads). If you say your Thor looks great then I am happy for you. Since this is my first statue bought directly from SSC, I expect it to be special... Plus I am really picky, kind of a perfectionist... :p

Yes, I have it in hand. The paints could have been done better (especially the heads). If you say your Thor looks great then I am happy for you. Since this is my first statue bought directly from SSC, I expect it to be special... Plus I am really picky, kind of a perfectionist... :p

Too bad SSC's isn't. :dunno

Wow that's really too bad then.... I assumed that you were basing your views on the few pictures that have been posted, so sorry about that.

To each his own I guess, I'm kind of a perfectionist myself but I was blown away at how well he looks :lol :dunno

Wow that's really too bad then.... I assumed that you were basing your views on the few pictures that have been posted, so sorry about that.

To each his own I guess, I'm kind of a perfectionist myself but I was blown away at how well he looks :lol :dunno

No biggie. I always think that since we (us collectors) have put out a lot of money and we expect to receive our statues in top quality, you know.
SSC are awesome and I really like their statues but I feel like they have been sloppy with QC lately.

When is this being charged? Cant find it anywhere... :dunno

Forgive my ignorance please...

The 1st payment for the flex option has been charged & by the looks of it, it'll be on June.

The sloppy paint apps has been mostly consistent on the Marvel license & seeing that this is the 1st DC release from Sideshow I'd they'll be in their "A" game to really make an impression.

The 1st payment for the flex option has been charged & by the looks of it, it'll be on June.

The sloppy paint apps has been mostly consistent on the Marvel license & seeing that this is the 1st DC release from Sideshow I'd they'll be in their "A" game to really make an impression.

We can only hope.

Back