Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

anyone can tell me what TBD? tomorrow bank deposit?

To Be Determined - which means they are making a LOT of them.

IMO SSC just waits to see how many people are ordering and adjust the ES according to demand. With NRD it makes it easier for SSC to get the ES to meet the pre-orders with just enough for waitlist and Returns /Replacement.

think they will base on how many po and add a few hundred to it to get it instock for sometime.

Joker is arguably the most popular comic book villain of all time. Cap is never considered the most popular comic book hero of all time. Superman, Batman & Spidey battle for that honor. How Cap would be considered more popular doesn't make sense to me :dunno

Joker is arguably the most popular comic book villain of all time. Cap is never considered the most popular comic book hero of all time. Superman, Batman & Spidey battle for that honor. How Cap would be considered more popular doesn't make sense to me :dunno

Exactly. Plus Sideshow kicking off the line with the Joker just goes to show his popularity and status. They didn't start of with Cap. They started off with Wolverine, who is certainly one of Marvel's top dogs since he's in just about every single comic nowadays.

Exactly. Plus Sideshow kicking off the line with the Joker just goes to show his popularity and status. They didn't start of with Cap. They started off with Wolverine, who is certainly one of Marvel's top dogs since he's in just about every single comic nowadays.

:goodpost::lectureWhy didn't I think of that? :lol

Now I want Bane PF, Deathstroke PF, Darkseid PF, Two-Face PF and many more from Sideshow!!

Back