Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Ex ordered. Epic pose, classic comic version. This piece is truly awesome!!!

Why do the affiliate banners/links always come so late? With all the connections you have with Sideshow, you think they'd throw you a bone and get the banner and link to you ahead of time. :(

:lecture I noticed that to. I would have been more then happy to order from this forum, but it came way too late and with the NRD in place you can't just cancel and then re-order.

:lecture I noticed that to. I would have been more then happy to order from this forum, but it came way too late and with the NRD in place you can't just cancel and then re-order.

It's been like that forever. Dave would swing by and post the banner/link after the exclusive was long waitlisted. :lol Gotta be frustrating for poor Dave to say the least.

2000 ex

4000 regular

lmao

Yeah, right. I think you're underestimating it. There will be, like, 50,000 exclusives and 500,000 regulars. You know, because Sideshow likes to make money and they don't care about true collectors. They'll milk you for everything you're worth. It's unconscionable.

vampirella sold out in 4 days with an es of 750,i cant believe joker will sell out in more than 4 days!

I cannot wait to see a Darkseid PF with Omega beam light-up eyes!! That will be epicccc! :exactly:

Ooooh that would be freaking sweet.

Please make it happen :pray::pray:

Back on topic though I have printed off & will be framing my order confirmations from Sideshow as it's my first ever order with them it just feels special :lol:lol:lol

Neil

This PF does look really cool and the 2 sculpts (EX) are amazing but to me its just one of those pieces that looks really cool but you know that you wont get it. Anyone know what im talking about?

With how long its been on PO with the TBD ES.. im starting to rethink my initial 750 ES thoughts... :(

True, but with the way everyone was talking im sure there have been a lot PO'd by now?

This PF does look really cool and the 2 sculpts (EX) are amazing but to me its just one of those pieces that looks really cool but you know that you wont get it. Anyone know what im talking about?

Yep,feel the same way!

i think some havent preordered joker yet due to the tdb es.
thor had the same es and then they announced that the ex will be only 300.hope it's the same for joker:slap

Back