Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Just ordered the regular version, not to keen on the Exclusive with the hat so leave it for someone who would appreciate it.
Cannot wait to get this in my collection, he is AWESOME.

Just ordered the regular version, not to keen on the Exclusive with the hat so leave it for someone who would appreciate it.

should have got the exclusive its the same price

That's a nice way to put it :clap my hat off to you :)

Where's the link to purchase and support SSF? Joker is available for purchase now!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

should have got the exclusive its the same price

He said he dident like the alternate head....I think its cool he left the ex to somebody who would actually display and like the other look, and not get it just for the fact that its the ex.:lecture More collectors should have a heart like this.

Site works for me but I'm going to take a pass on this. The reveal of the 89 line from HT forced me into a decision and this lost out. Congrats to those who ordered, this will make a stellar display piece in your collections.

OMG I still can't access Sideshow page! way to turn business down Sideshow!

Back