Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Joker is arguably the most popular comic book villain of all time. Cap is never considered the most popular comic book hero of all time. Superman, Batman & Spidey battle for that honor. How Cap would be considered more popular doesn't make sense to me :dunno

Absolutely agree. Joker is one of the most well known comic villains ever. Also when it comes to the comic heroes Superman, Batman and Spider-Man are thee BIG 3 no doubt about it.

Exactly. Plus Sideshow kicking off the line with the Joker just goes to show his popularity and status. They didn't start of with Cap. They started off with Wolverine, who is certainly one of Marvel's top dogs since he's in just about every single comic nowadays.

I thought we were talking about PFs here.

Captain America was one of the first PFs SSC released from the Marvel license. Not Wolverine.

Also add HULK to the the list of most iconic superheroes.

Captain America was one of the first PFs SSC released from the Marvel license. Not Wolverine.

I think they mean this.
3195926131_dee05d8df0.jpg

maybe he is talking about logan pf?

Just as long as Sideshow pumps out Batman's rogues gallery & I'll be a happy camper. I also wouldn't mind Green Lantern characters (except Kyle Rayner) especially the other lanterns.

Website is playing up for me now. I got on it all last night easy. :)

Back