Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Comic Joker > Ledger Joker

____ Yeah.

Interesting that they went with the Jim Lee Joker considering that DC Direct tried that as well.

joker14.jpg

This one looks far better and is ORDERED!!! :rock

No, I bet they're gonna make us sweat before getting Bats. He'll probably be the 25th PF or something.

2nd PF is probably too generous, but I imagine he'd be among the first 10 or so released. My guess is that they'll release one more heavy hitter, maybe two, after Joker and then go for a Power Girl or something, which is quite OK in my book.

I'll be buying this one for sure. I bet it goes up for pre-order during SDCC.

See, guys, this is one of DC Direct's problems. We can't even tell which artist's arts that the statues are based on LOL! Something too intense on that DCD Joker's facial portrait. The lips are too much for me.

The DC Direct version was based on Jim Lee art? :dunno

I would not say that either are based on jim Lees Joker. I love Jim Lee's art but I don't love his version of Joker. Nose on both of these is much too small. Lee's joker has a nose that runs down past his teeth.

1706756-jim_lee_batman_foes_super.jpg

Both Statues tend to remind me more of Brian Bolland's Joker.

jokerbol19hf.jpg

Even Bolland's dimpled chin is there.

DC%20Direct%20Museum%20Quality%20Statue%20-%20Joker%200002.jpg

See, guys, this is one of DC Direct's problems. We can't even tell which artist's arts that the statues are based on LOL! Something too intense on that DCD Joker's facial portrait. The lips are too much for me.

Honestly I don't think they based that joker on any one artist style. I think whoever sculpted it did their own verision.

Even though i think it looks more like Bollands then Lee's it actually does not look like either.

I would not say that either are based on jim Lees Joker. I love Jim Lee's art but I don't love his version of Joker. Nose on both of these is much too small. Lee's joker has a nose that runs down past his teeth.

DC%20Direct%20Museum%20Quality%20Statue%20-%20Joker%200002.jpg

Can't really stand that Joker's face.. Something is not right with the lips... :slap

Time to get out of unemployment and start ordering these stuff....

Hush/Jim Lee Joker PF is so ordered!!

need a harley and its on then bats i may get back in to collecting statues

Back