Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Beautiful. I didn't expect a DC collectible to be revealed until much later. I'll definitely buy this for sure. Also I'm glad it's the comic version instead of the movie version.

I'm hoping they have more than just a Joker PF there.

Batman PF? Superman PF? :pray:
Sorry, but that's just not gonna happen. . .

Composite Superman, FTW!!!

scan.gif

There's actually a shot of the Joker from The Killing Joke that has him in a similar pose, when he's giving his speech about humanity's bloated sense of self-worth. The last sort of panel. It's somewhat similar.

average-man.jpg

About time the cat is out of the bag! I knew they'd have at least DC item ready! This was the PF I saw a WIP on in Jan. Don't let the crappy pic fool you, this is a MUST HAVE! It looks amazing. The base is similar to the ToD Indy PFs in that it has a bunch of jester/clown like faces around the thickness of the base.

About time the cat is out of the bag! I knew they'd have at least DC item ready! This was the PF I saw a WIP on in Jan. Don't let the crappy pic fool you, this is a MUST HAVE! It looks amazing. The base is similar to the ToD Indy PFs in that it has a bunch of jester/clown like faces around the thickness of the base.

Thanks munch! Can't wait to get this bad boy! :clap

And its definately not a Jim Lee sculpt. I hate that guy's Joker. This is definatel a 'classic' Joker sculpt IMO. Not necessarily a specific artist, but instantly recognizable as the Joker.

I don't collect PFs but this looks great. If they come out with a Bolland 12", I'm there.

I like it. Looks better than the DCD Museum Joker, so I'm glad I passed on that one. I'm sure once the preview pics are release, I'll want to order it.

Very nice, the classic Joker! If they do a full line of classic Bat Villains, I'm going to be so broke. Glad they're starting with this instead of a Ledger Joker...

Very nice, the classic Joker! If they do a full line of classic Bat Villains, I'm going to be so broke. Glad they're starting with this instead of a Ledger Joker...

Absolutely and how amazing will that look in the end.

I am like a five year old at Christmas thinking about it!!!

Back