Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Jim Lee? :monkey4:monkey4 I never cared for that look.

What makes that Jim Lee? Looks like the old Joker from the 80's to me.

5952188769_0e5ac813e2_z.jpg

BMKJ.DLX.jpg

My will be my very first DC PF!!

I know you dont believe me, but its the truth!!

I will be there up front and center to take a ton of pics of him, when do they let everyone in?

What makes that Jim Lee? Looks like the old Joker from the 80's to me.

5952188769_0e5ac813e2_z.jpg

BMKJ.DLX.jpg
The reddish eyes, shape of his face (the long, straight jaw line coming down from his cheeks), and stringy hair struck me as Lee's style at first look. But maybe he isn't Jim Lee so much now that I see more pics of his art. I was probably primed for Jim Lee because everybody has been saying that they want Lee styled PFs. Doesn't really look like the Bolland Joker to me either, though.

We need a Rogue Gallery PF line, just imagine the whole gang together:monkey1 :monkey2 :monkey1

My will be my very first DC PF!!

I know you dont believe me, but its the truth!!

I will be there up front and center to take a ton of pics of him, when do they let everyone in?

Yes pics Ave. Lots of close up angle shots if it's DC female sculpts :D:yess:

Yes pics Ave. Lots of close up angle shots if it's DC female sculpts :D:yess:

You bet ya!!

There is something else you VS will be most interested in!!

But we have to wait for the preview night! ;)

It's definitely more Bolland than Lee, IMO.

I'll definitely have to consider this one. Can't go much off of the banner at this point, but what little there is, it looks good.

You bet ya!!

There is something else you VS will be most interested in!!

But we have to wait for the preview night! ;)

Please take lots of pictures for us, Alex. I wanna see what DC Villains that Sideshow have in the booth :hi5:

I think it looks great, but pose wise, I personally prefer DCD's version. But I'd certainly want to wait til official pics were released before passing too much judgment

Back