John Doe WIP Sculpt! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
555423_489835344414431_2096989070_n.jpg

I see 100% Spacey there no question!

Wow....they need to Verbal Kint that sculpt! I'd much rather have Kieser Soze! Please offer a Verbal Kint option as well!

Indeed. That's what I'm saying. Both movies came out in the same year, so once the fine tuning is done it shouldn't be hard to add a little hair. Spacey has the same build in both movies. His outfit isn't extremely elaborate.

Maybe because they are artists, and have produced something they are happy with irrespective of criticism from the peanut gallery?

I get that. It just seems like they are setting themselves up to have disappointed customers. Showing an unfinished project opens the floor for the afore mentioned peanut gallery to offer thier "expert" opinions. Then when the sculpt isn't changed they complain. If this the final version I know at least one person who will be excited about it.

It should have the orange jumpsuit option

Got no problem with them offering the orange jumpsuit as well as the bloodied arrest outfit the more options the merrier!

Orange jumpsuit with restraint/shackles is the way to go.

Gotta disagree with you Turbo on a personal note I think the orange jumpsuit is the safe option. It's fairly basic and lets be honest they'd probably just be sticking a re-tailored Lector orange jump suit in with him. The white bloodied shirt however would look boss and is not something that could be done as easily by simply kit bashing (providing the weathering is done to a high standard).

I'd be happy with them offering up both options so everybody is happy, I'd probably even pick up the orange jumpsuit with him for the sake of options but my primary display choice would always be white shirt bloodied up.

Got no problem with them offering the orange jumpsuit as well as the bloodied arrest outfit the more options the merrier!

Gotta disagree with you Turbo on a personal note I think the orange jumpsuit is the safe option. It's fairly basic and lets be honest they'd probably just be sticking a re-tailored Lector orange jump suit in with him. The white bloodied shirt however would look boss and is not something that could be done as easily by simply kit bashing (providing the weathering is done to a high standard).

I'd be happy with them offering up both options so everybody is happy, I'd probably even pick up the orange jumpsuit with him for the sake of options but my primary display choice would always be white shirt bloodied up.
I initially was thinking the orange jumpsuit would be the best way to offer it, but I watched the movie again last night and was thinking the exact same thing. Having him displayed with the blood all over him and all those little bandages on his hands would make for one badass display. I hope they offer both or have an option to buy both clothing sets like Lector. Either way I can't wait for it. My detectives don't feel complete without him.

yikes.. I can't be the only one whos terribly dissapointed in this offering. I literally can't even see a little bit of spacey in this sculpt..

Eeeeehhhh this ones a big miss. Sorry guys, I wanted to round out the seven guys with this but it looks not a thing like him. Will have to pass. My collection so so big I only want things that blow me away and not filler even of it is an important character. I just can't see an ounce of likeness in that head.

And I'm not referring to the unpainted sculpt a few pages back I'm talking about the full figure images that showed up in my inbox this morning.

Yes just checked my email myself not impressed at all definite pass from me :( shame I was looking forward to this one

The sculpt is amazing but his face is too thick. The lines he has are more defined on his cheeks and forehead.

The weakest iminime likeness I've seen. Unfortunately. It's rare that I pass on an iminime figure... But this one just isn't working for me and se7en is my favorite movie of all time.

Back