John Doe WIP Sculpt! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom 1/6th Figures Team, IMINIME presents:

1/6th custom handmade Full Set figures from the critically acclaimed

'Serial Killer Movie'
(7)
562180_353447528053214_1032709066_n.jpg

Produced by Denny Kim
Det. M (Pitt) sculpt by Kim Hyun Ji
Det. S (Freeman) sculpt by Ha You Hong
Painted by Hwang Myeong Ha & Park Joong Woo
Direction by Rainman

THE DETECTIVE FIGURES HAVE SOLD OUT

Details:
1/6th Detective M Full Set $290
556115_353442891387011_1795982995_n.jpg

Set includes: Hand painted headsculpt, screen accurate clothing, body, accessories*, certificate of authenticity, figure box
confirmed accessories*: Gibbed Left Palm, Flashlight, Police Badge, Evidence Photos, Box, Pistol, Holster, Gloved Hands, Vinyl Bag

1/6th Detective S Full Set $290
Set includes: Hand painted headsculpt, screen accurate clothing, body, accessories*, certificate of authenticity, figure box
1/6th Detective S DELUXE Full set (which has an extra sculpt of him without his hat along with all items included in the normal set) $390
524402_353447124719921_1382741676_n.jpg

confirmed accessories*: Jack Knife, Flashlight, Police Badge, Evidence Photos, Box, Pistol, Holster, Gloved Hands, Vinyl Bag

Price for the combo of both M & S NORMAL SETS is $551
Price for the combo of M NORMAL SET & S DX set is $646

There is no option for sale of only the painted/unpainted sculpts at the moment.
*(details of accessories and clothing will be updated soon - and subject to change till final confirmation of items before preorder)

Shipping via EMS
Asia : $22 for single figure set | $29 for combo of two figure sets
Europe, Canada, Russia: 37$ for single figure set | $52 for combo of two figure sets
USA: $43 for single figure set | $61 for combo of two figure sets
Australia: $34 for single figure set | $51 for combo of two figure sets

TO PREORDER:
Please mail [email protected] and state:
1. Your Name
2. Your Board Name
3. Shipping Address
4. Order
5. Your Paypal address where you want invoice sent
6. Any special requests you may have

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] Se7en - Detective Mills (Pitt) and Somerset (Freeman)

How does one go about pre ordering?
Preorders will open soon, please wait for final pricing and item details and final prototype pictures. However you can mail Denny Kim and express your interest at [email protected] I will be editing the first post and puttig up all the how to order method once everything is confirmed! :)

What are the prices?
Please wait for final annoucement regarding price and other details, however you ca check prices of other iminime customs and the items they come with and try to estimate it considering the clothing and accessories these come with... :)

They look amazing! Unfortunately will have to pass on this but really can't wait to see more pics.

I thought they only offered fullsets now. I think void was getting a little confused.

I thought they only offered fullsets now. I think void was getting a little confused.
Well this release is being offered ONLY as full sets t the moment. However iminime have not decided to completely abandon offering painted/unpainted sculpts. They will make some in the future as per their plans and with enough confirmed takers.

OMG I might have to get on this list when it starts. :panic:

Holy ____! Looks amazing, I'll be keeping an eye on this one

They look amazing! Unfortunately will have to pass on this but really can't wait to see more pics.

Yeah it appears so :lol Sorry

Well this release is being offered ONLY as full sets t the moment. However iminime have not decided to completely abandon offering painted/unpainted sculpts. They will make some in the future as per their plans and with enough confirmed takers.

Yeah, I need this Morgan Freeman :lecture

Please offer painted heads Denny! Will figures be available seperately?

dectective... Dectective...DETECTIVE!!!!!!

I really want this.

Good lord will there be a way to get a Freeman without mustache for an Ellis Redding bash? :pray:

Both look awesome!

I want both!!! Seems the only way is to go with custom figures since HT is just recycling their stuff....

Ironically I think the only figure that HT hasn't recycled from their early days is their Detective Mills.

Back