John Doe WIP Sculpt! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Killer Spacey COMING SOON! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Contin

WIP pics of Joe Doe sculpt
312483_488347494563216_295249201_n.jpg

Good start can definitely see Spacey already does need a bit of work though. I think elar is right his head appears to be a bit too wide.

He is here too old and fat... In movie he is more skinny...
John-Doe1.jpg

kevin-spacey-seven.jpg

John_Doe.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

I think the problem with the iminime sculpt is two fold. The face and neck are too fat and the facial features (although correct in proportion to themselves) are too small to the size of the head.

It's Spacey. It's just not Spacey circa 1995. I'm sure it'll get there. They should just go ahead and do a Verbal Kint too. If they trim it down enough all they'd really have to do would be to add a little hair.

It's Spacey. It's just not Spacey circa 1995. I'm sure it'll get there. They should just go ahead and do a Verbal Kint too. If they trim it down enough all they'd really have to do would be to add a little hair.

Oh yes!

Good idea.

14074340_ori.jpg

Why do sculptors go to the trouble of adding all that subtle detail when it should be fairly obvious that the likeness isn't quie there? I have an idea that this why they are reluctant to change sculpts after they are shown at this point. It must be a lot of extra work to go back and adjust the features and then re-texture?

Back