Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Another thing you could do with having HULK is perhaps sculpt a Bruce Banner. :panic:

Ski

Another thing you could do with having HULK is perhaps sculpt a Bruce Banner. :panic:

Ski

That would be awesome. I could make a custom of him with the look of him right after turning back with the torn clothes and stuff. The question is which Banner to go for? New guy Ruffalo perhaps....

That would be awesome. I could make a custom of him with the look of him right after turning back with the torn clothes and stuff. The question is which Banner to go for? New guy Ruffalo perhaps....

Go with your own version, perhaps just a guy that supposed to be Banner, maybe a mid transformation with the eyes hint the CHANGE>.... :horror

[ame]https://youtu.be/xtPjn1CQUDE[/ame]

If it were me, I'd prolly be Bill Bixby. :lecture

Ski

Yeah a mid change Banner would be awesome!! :rock

Thanks for the idea Ski. It reminds me of the episode from the old series when Banner got stuck changing mid way. That was a great epsiode.

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates Hulk, MacReady, Jason 2)

Hey guys, here's some small updates. First I took some new pics using my new photo box studio I recently received from my wife as a gift. I'm still messing around with the lighting and stuff to learn what works best so excuse these first few pics.

I wanted to show some of the Hulk first because my original pics made the Hulk look too shiny. These new ones give a better representation of what he really looks like in person.

DSC_1377a.jpg

DSC_1376a.jpg

DSC_1375a.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates Hulk, MacReady, Jason 2)

Here's some new pics of Jason 2 now with his mother's decapitated head!!! I painted and haired this head sculpt myself. This originally was a zombie head that I converted into a Pamela head.

DSC_1365.jpg

DSC_1364.jpg

DSC_1361.jpg

Finally here are some updated MacReady pics. I've seen some others done with him holding a lantern so I decided to add that to mine as well along with some flame action coming out of his torch. I also had some fun making the lantern look lit up in the dark.

DSC_1367.jpg

DSC_1368.jpg

DSC_1374-1.jpg

DSC_1372-1.jpg

DSC_1370-2.jpg

DSC_1369-2.jpg

DSC_1373-2.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Mr. Bizz!!!!!!!!

How's things going? I have not logged on in a while and I see I've missed a lot. You disappeared for a few months and didn't post anything new. I stopped checking to be honest and all of the sudden I see you have all these new customs listed. I love your Jason 2 and MacReady. How did you create that flame? Does that lantern actually light up like you have showing in the one picture or is that a photo trick?

Hey Mr. Bizz!!!!!!!!

How's things going? I have not logged on in a while and I see I've missed a lot. You disappeared for a few months and didn't post anything new. I stopped checking to be honest and all of the sudden I see you have all these new customs listed. I love your Jason 2 and MacReady. How did you create that flame? Does that lantern actually light up like you have showing in the one picture or is that a photo trick?

Hey Mama!! What's up? Where have you been as well? I started posting again a couple of months ago. Nice to hear from you.

Now about MacReady, the flame is made from cotton and no the lantern does not light on it's own. I used a small light to shine behind it to get that one shot in the dark. Thanks for looking and stick around. Not many people post in this thread so I can use the company. :1-1:

Bizzzz That Jason is Sweet bro! Nice detail, and the Hulk is great also...Your Knocking these out huh? keep'em Coming:clap

Bizzzz That Jason is Sweet bro! Nice detail, and the Hulk is great also...Your Knocking these out huh? keep'em Coming:clap

Hey Moe, thanks buddy. I will keep 'em coming because it's fun to do and why stop doing something you enjoy right?

By the way, I saw your new pics of your Myers coveralls and they look great. You keep doing your thing too!! :clap

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

safe_image.php

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

safe_image.php

:rotfl:rotfl Hey man...don't worry it's coming. I'm not a customizer machine like you've become though!! :) Just so you know though, I found a perfect head sculpt to finish my Banner changing to Hulk custom!! :horror

Joe, really like what you did with the Pamela head. Also that cotton trick to give the appearance of the flame I see works amazing. Actually the one in the pic above gave me an idea to use it on guns. I think it can double as a gun firing. Now I now what to do and how to pose a custom McClane fig that I'm trying to work on.

Thanks for sharing.

Joe, really like what you did with the Pamela head. Also that cotton trick to give the appearance of the flame I see works amazing. Actually the one in the pic above gave me an idea to use it on guns. I think it can double as a gun firing. Now I now what to do and how to pose a custom McClane fig that I'm trying to work on.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey Papito, thanks!! That cotton trick opened my eyes to more ideas as well. I actually saw One do that once with a Cropsey custom so I tried it myself. I believe using this for gun fire would be awesome. I also want to try that method on the fire machette from FVJ Jason.

That's a cool job you did on Jason 2 man! love the flame you did by using cotton, l'm gonna try that with my Cropsey!

Keep 'em coming! :rock

That's a cool job you did on Jason 2 man! love the flame you did by using cotton, l'm gonna try that with my Cropsey!

Keep 'em coming! :rock

Thanks man and yeah the cotton thing will work great with Cropsey. Make sure you post pics of that when done...:wink1:

Also coming soon......

This is an original character I am still working on. He will be the first in a line of customs that will represent characters I am writing about in a book of mine. An earlier version of him is seen in my sig pic. He has been updated somewhat and still a WIP. Names and back stories to come.

DSC_1382-1.jpg

DSC_1383-1.jpg

Very cool Ron, is that the Endo Terminator in there, I don't know who the sculpt is above him but I'm intrigued?

I would definitely like to find out more about THIS BOOK!! :horror

Ski :D

Back