Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Here's the rest after adding the flares. More pics to come soon....

DSC_1267.jpg

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1269.jpg

DSC_1270.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_1272.jpg

DSC_1273.jpg

DSC_1275.jpg

Wow man, that is fantastic! Really good MacReady! Frost effect is really nice and I like hair and beard!!!

That's badass, man! I can practically see the steam from his breath.

It looks awesome Ron, I just watched this movie last week. I really like the hairing on the headsculpt.

Ski

It looks awesome Ron, I just watched this movie last week. I really like the hairing on the headsculpt.

Ski

Thanks Ski!! The movie came on cable the other day and I started watching it again. It got me in the mood to start working on this one. :lol

I haven't seen the new one yet but I heard it wasn't very good.

Macready looks incredible joe! Watched this movie about 2 weeks ago too(first time in ages) and thought about doing a custom.
Are those the original HTs T800 pants youre using?:horror

Thanks Ski!! The movie came on cable the other day and I started watching it again. It got me in the mood to start working on this one. :lol

I haven't seen the new one yet but I heard it wasn't very good.

I thought the new movie was quite good myself. I love how it carries straight on from the 1st movie.

Macready looks incredible joe! Watched this movie about 2 weeks ago too(first time in ages) and thought about doing a custom.
Are those the original HTs T800 pants youre using?:horror

I thought the new movie was quite good myself. I love how it carries straight on from the 1st movie.

Hey Terminator!!! Great to hear from you. I will still watch it regardless of what I've heard and make my own decision.

You are correct about the pants. I had a spare pair from one of my Terminator customs and thought it would go great with this since he wears pants very similar to those in the film.

Ok while I'm still working on the Thing, here are some pics of my recently finished Jason from Part 2. This started as a SS figure with the body and shirt swapped out along with a lot of weathering and repainting of his coveralls.

DSC_1296.jpg

DSC_1295.jpg

DSC_1288.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1290.jpg

Here's some close ups of his repainted rake with blood (of course!!) :) and the repainted coverall suspender clasps.

DSC_1291.jpg

DSC_1292.jpg

DSC_1293.jpg

I extended his hair on his head so it would peek through his sack. You will see more pics of what I did with his face with the sack off after this post......

DSC_1289.jpg

Here's what I did with his face with the sack off. I extended his hair on the one side to be more screen accurate and I added hair to his beard to match better. I also weathered his face up a bit to add some dirt and stuff....

DSC_1276.jpg

DSC_1277.jpg

DSC_1279.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1281.jpg

While I'm still working on different projects including "The Thing", I'm still on my quest to finish all of the Jasons. Here is my custom Part 3 that I posted a ways back updated with a new and I believe a more accurate look to the flim.

I replaced his shirt underneath with an accurate white undershirt and I swapped out his SS hockey mask with a much better custom one that I bought off eBay. New pics below....

DSC_1350.jpg

DSC_1349.jpg

DSC_1335.jpg

DSC_1336.jpg

I repainted his infamous spear gun with weathering. The first pic is to honor the fact that this film was originally in 3D!! :)

DSC_1341.jpg

DSC_1342.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1338.jpg

DSC_1337.jpg

Back