Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Finally I swapped out the SS head sculpt with a custom one that I believe was done by Rocco. It has a much better likeness to the actual head from the film. I received it almost finished. I just needed to paint the right eye and finish painting the flesh tones and detailing on the sculpt.

DSC_1347.jpg

DSC_1348.jpg

DSC_1346.jpg

DSC_1345.jpg

DSC_1344.jpg

DSC_1343.jpg

Continuing right along....here is my custom part 4 Jason.

This figure only has the shirt from Sideshow. The pants, body and head sculpt have all been replaced. The head sculpt was done by Rocco and I purchased it from my good friend PapitoMX a while back.

DSC_1393.jpg

DSC_1396.jpg

DSC_1397.jpg

DSC_1400.jpg

Some close ups of the blood I added to his shirt and shoes. I also added blood to his hands and knife as well. I always felt that Part 3 and 4 were the closest to the same looks except for the head so I wanted to be a little creative with this one and add more gore since I've already worked on a part 3. :)

DSC_1392.jpg

DSC_1377.jpg

DSC_1395.jpg

DSC_1382.jpg

Some more various pics. You know me....I am pic happy. :lol

DSC_1388.jpg

DSC_1389.jpg

DSC_1390.jpg

DSC_1386.jpg

DSC_1385.jpg

DSC_1384.jpg

Finally here are some pics of him unmasked. This sculpt was already painted. I just added a little more blood and weathering. This is a great sculpt done by Rocco....

DSC_1398.jpg

DSC_1399.jpg

DSC_1379.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1370.jpg

Too cool you can never have too much Jason.:rock

Sorry to be annoying with so many pics but photography is another hobby of mine. I took a few more playing around with the lighting and I just had to share these with you. Especially the last one. That is my desktop background now. :lol

DSC_1367-1.jpg

DSC_1369.jpg

DSC_1370-1.jpg

This is a repaint of my Hulk figure that I think cost me like $13.00 at Blockbuster back in 2003 when the first Hulk movie came out. It was a badly done paint job but I always still thought the figure itself was kind of cool. You can literally swing his torso all the way around from the waist. :lol

Anyway here is my Skiman...I mean ah... Hulk repaint!!!

DSC_1372.jpg

DSC_1373-1.jpg

DSC_1374.jpg

Last edited:

The way I painted him was to represent him after a heated battle. I wanted him mean, green, sweaty and pissed off after getting roughed up a little. :)

DSC_1371.jpg

DSC_1367-2.jpg

DSC_1368-1.jpg

DSC_1369-1.jpg

Last edited:

Here's some with Hulk and Iron Man getting into it a little but ultimately teaming up!!

DSC_1381-1.jpg

DSC_1378.jpg

DSC_1377-1.jpg

DSC_1376.jpg

RRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! RIP EM apart!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/KtDB-KH7yPY[/ame]

Looks pretty cool Ron, is he glossy or just the flash and lights, where in the world did those pants come from?!?? :lol

I like the feet as well, he looks HUGE!!! Are his legs articulated?​

RRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! RIP EM apart!!!!

Looks pretty cool Ron, is he glossy or just the flash and lights, where in the world did those pants come from?!?? :lol

I like the feet as well, he looks HUGE!!! Are his legs articulated?​

Yes his legs can articulate. He was a cheap plastic Hulk figure that sold for like 12 bucks back in 2003. The pants came with the figure. :lol...I weathered them up and stuff to make them look better. He originally was just a solid dark green color before I painted it.

About the gloss, that is a funny story actually. I put the gloss varnish finish on first with full intention on dulling him down after the fact. They say to always gloss something before using the matte finish. It comes out better that way. So I left him to dry on my table planning on doing the matte varnish finish the next night. Well I wake up that morning and both my son and wife are praising me saying how awesome he looks now with the glossy finish. My wife was like he looks sweaty like he just finished fighting and it makes the colors pop more that you dry brushed in there. I was like yeah? Ah oh yeah that's exactly what I was doing. :lol So I left him that way. I didn't have the heart to change him after getting such great feed back from my family. In person, the gloss does not stand out as much as the camera makes it look.

Well that's a good reason to leave it as is.... you need to find a broken HT Ironman to have all dispersed all over the place like Ironman SHOULD be.

Ski

Well that's a good reason to leave it as is.... you need to find a broken HT Ironman to have all dispersed all over the place like Ironman SHOULD be.

Ski

Great idea!! That's an expensive figure to break though. :lol I would love to see them two square off in the movies. :rock

Great idea!! That's an expensive figure to break though. :lol I would love to see them two square off in the movies. :rock

Well don't break one! :horror :lol Find one on eSmack or here on the FS threads that someone has that is all jacked up, I see them all the time, ppl break their Ironmans a lot.

Ski

Well don't break one! :horror :lol Find one on eSmack or here on the FS threads that someone has that is all jacked up, I see them all the time, ppl break their Ironmans a lot.

Ski

Yeah man I will be on the hunt for one. That would make for a great custom base!! You think they will have them square off a little in the Avengers movie? I would love to see Stark bust out the Hulk Buster suit!!

Idk, it might be too deep, normally stuff like that doesn't make it to the movies because most of the world wouldn't know what a HULKBUSTER is?

Ski

Idk, it might be too deep, normally stuff like that doesn't make it to the movies because most of the world wouldn't know what a HULKBUSTER is?

Ski

I guess that's true but it would be very cool none the less. I grew up loving the Hulk and I like the movies too even with it's flaws. However I never was into Iron Man until the movies. Now I love both characters and can't wait to see them together in the Avengers. :rock

Back