Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates Hulk, MacReady, Jason 2)

Very cool Ron, is that the Endo Terminator in there, I don't know who the sculpt is above him but I'm intrigued?

I would definitely like to find out more about THIS BOOK!! :horror

Ski :D

Thanks Ski!! Well it isn't an Endo but your close. :)

The sculpt above him is Leslie Vernon. I still need to tweek it and smooth it out.

As far as the book goes...well more details to come. For now I will tell you that the mystery guy above is the main baddy.

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates Hulk, MacReady, Jason 2)

Hey guys, here's some small updates. First I took some new pics using my new photo box studio I recently received from my wife as a gift. I'm still messing around with the lighting and stuff to learn what works best so excuse these first few pics.

I wanted to show some of the Hulk first because my original pics made the Hulk look too shiny. These new ones give a better representation of what he really looks like in person.

DSC_1377a.jpg

DSC_1376a.jpg

DSC_1375a.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

:clap Ron this really looks great so far man! :rock
The nose is the most difficult part, but l know you can do it, it's now a matter of sanding!

Thanks man!! I haven't hardened the clay yet so it is still soft and tweekable. :) You are 100% right about the nose. That is the most challenging part of the sculpt but I'll do my best!! :hi5:

Awesome Ron, I might have to watch that one in order to get a feel for your custom.

I love work that gets me into movies I haven't seen!

Ski

Awesome Ron, I might have to watch that one in order to get a feel for your custom.

I love work that gets me into movies I haven't seen!

Ski

Thanks man. With the weekend coming I should have more time to get working on him. You should watch this film. It was a really clever story about how all of these famous killers like Myers and Jason were just serial killers who raised the bar on giving the illusion they were supernatural. It is more of a mockumentary and movie combined. They are working on a sequel for it right now.

Closer.............

DSC_1388a.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon)

Looking good bro! Should I watch that movie or what? Alot of 'hype' around it.

Looks great man! Since it's a dark photo, l'm not sure, but the mask must be a bit more "rounder", check this photo:

applehead1.jpg

and a replica of the original:

Leslie-Vernon-killing-mask.jpg

Love the weathering/rips and stuff! Hope to see more pictures soon!!

Looking good bro! Should I watch that movie or what? Alot of 'hype' around it.

Thanks man, and yes you should watch it. It has a unique style to it and a sequel is coming out soon.

Looks great man! Since it's a dark photo, l'm not sure, but the mask must be a bit more "rounder", check this photo:

applehead1.jpg

and a replica of the original:

Leslie-Vernon-killing-mask.jpg

Love the weathering/rips and stuff! Hope to see more pictures soon!!

Hey man thanks, and yes it is rounder like the pics. The shadows are giving his mask a more alien like shape. :lol Actually the first pic you posted here of his side view is what I used as a reference photo. I just need to hair him up on the mask and then I will show the full reveal.

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon Finished)

My finished Leslie Vernon...

DSC_1391-1.jpg

DSC_1394.jpg

DSC_1397-1.jpg

DSC_1398-1.jpg

DSC_1392-1.jpg

DSC_1393-1.jpg

DSC_1396-1.jpg

DSC_1399-1.jpg

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon Finished)

Here's some more using my photo studio box....

DSC_1406.jpg

DSC_1407.jpg

DSC_1392-2.jpg

DSC_1393-2.jpg

DSC_1394-1.jpg

DSC_1396-2.jpg

DSC_1399-2.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

DSC_1405.jpg

DSC_1412.jpg

TIME to bring the PAIN!!!!!!! Spoooooooooky!!! Ron :rock

Ski :duff

Looks cool:hi5:

Looks cool:hi5:

Thanks Gary...Guess which other custom is on my list to complete soon. I'll give you a hint. You are sending me the parts for him. :wink1:

Looks great Ron!! Only thing l would do is use a hairdryer for the finger so you can bend it a bit more around the scythe, now that finger looks a bit unreal, but a really great job overall, love the weathering!!

Looks great Ron!! Only thing l would do is use a hairdryer for the finger so you can bend it a bit more around the scythe, now that finger looks a bit unreal, but a really great job overall, love the weathering!!

Thank you my friend and I want to thank you again for the tips you gave me offline to improve him while he was still a work in progress.

I agree about the finger. Unfortunately they always make these gripping hands ready for holding a gun more so then a knife. I bought Leonidas hands for my Myers custom I have but they are harder to find now and expensive. I will work on that finger though. Hairdryers work wonders for this hobby. :)

Back