Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon Finished)

Ron Great Job! I don't know this character, But the detail is Amazing! especially the clothing my friend.

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon Finished)

Ron Great Job! I don't know this character, But the detail is Amazing! especially the clothing my friend.

Thank you Moe!! If you like horror, make a point to watch this movie. It is a clever story.

Thanks Gary...Guess which other custom is on my list to complete soon. I'll give you a hint. You are sending me the parts for him. :wink1:

:wink1: Maybe delivered tomorow bro, you have a body ready?

:wink1: Maybe delivered tomorow bro, you have a body ready?

I have a few bodies available. I was thinking of going with an HT muscular one I have. I was going to wait for the parts so I could get a better idea of what it would work best with.

I have a few bodies available. I was thinking of going with an HT muscular one I have. I was going to wait for the parts so I could get a better idea of what it would work best with.

Cool, yeah that would be the best type. At some point I'd like to do a removable mask For the Uber, maybe a skull underneath:)

Cool, yeah that would be the best type. At some point I'd like to do a removable mask For the Uber, maybe a skull underneath:)

That would be sweet!!

I'll let you know when I receive the kit. I'm sure this will be a challenge but I'm up for it. :)

Looks great Ron!! Only thing l would do is use a hairdryer for the finger so you can bend it a bit more around the scythe, now that finger looks a bit unreal, but a really great job overall, love the weathering!!

Finger fixed!! :)

DSC_1400-1.jpg

DSC_1401-1.jpg

wow you have some very nice figs here sir.i love the way you weather, looks great

Hey guys....couple of new updates. First my awesome decale for the base done by the one and only EvilFace.

DSC_1411-1.jpg

DSC_1410-1.jpg

Next update..... my Youtube video of him. Hope you guys like seeing him in all HD glory. :)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQtvzGIBlk&feature=player_detailpage"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQtvzGIBlk&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing - (Updates-Leslie Vernon YouTube vi

YEA!!! :rock Lets GET it RON!!!! I've all ready sub'd!!!!

Ski

Back