Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any official Joker merch? I thought it was another Mad Max situation where the creators don't want toys made.

Well..depends on his agent releasing his likeness to HT though. Hope he?s all in

Considering what Joaquin said in his acceptance speech about having been a scoundrel, cruel, and difficult to work with, and then saying the best thing ever is having second chances - I might wonder if he?ll soften up and grant his likeness. Considering the size of the amends he?d need to make, this should be an easy thing to do, right?

I don't think that it's on top of his to-do list which I can understand. Maybe they'll hand out this license in a year or so, if not longer. Just look at Logan.

If they do make a sequel hopefully Hot Toys decide to make a Joaquin Joker finally, would help if the movie could be released in China.

Ace Toyz has their own Joker coming too.
dcada50ed6064d170b1aa3d6b33f9f59.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Looks like a rip-off of the mtoys version with over exagerted dirty face.

Just got my heads from CREG! They?re incredible. Super happy I ordered these.

qJpjB9G.jpg

2yw8Xz0.jpg

kW7ENkp.jpg

It?s scaled better than the stock ToysEra sculpt, so I?m a lot happier with the proportions now.

Now to just find a painter, which I have no clue how to do haha. :slap

Nice. CREG's sculpt is looking good! I caved and ordered the serious face.
And I'm glad to see that it's better scaled. I have the Top Toys Arthur and have always found the head seems a little undersized compared to the clothing fit and shoulders.

Are they going to jump in? More profitable ventures out there. They probably got burned on Justice League figures, they are being ultra careful with DC products.

He won the Oscar..trust me they see $$$ signs , He’s coming..question is will it be this year or 2021

HT won't bother until there's a Joker II... exactly what they did with Pennywise.

Also, remember, that Joker wasn't even released in China... so they may not even know it won anything, or care.

Back