Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they definitely don't. They look damn near identical in hand as they do in pictures or videos. I had Jedi luke and returned it. Looked like Jake not luke. The removable hair is terrible too.

I thought they were very good in-hand. Most Hot Toys from my experience look better in-hand than on the promo pics. Well if it didn't look good in the pictures, why did you buy it?

I thought they were very good in-hand. Most Hot Toys from my experience look better in-hand than on the promo pics. Well if it didn't look good in the pictures, why did you buy it?

How was I to know it would look identical in hand until I actually had it in hand?

b59c12266083077793c06b45d9658bcb.jpg

Name plates came in, they look pretty good. Got another one for when the clown version comes.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Filix Toys 1:12 Scale The Clown
ship: Q4 2020

clothing:

Suit (including the body) * 1
A pair of leather shoes
Accessories:

No makeup head carving * 1
Makeup head carving * 1
Makeup smile head carving * 1
Makeup bleeding head carving * 1
Revolver * 1
Mask * 1
Cigarette * 2
Notebook * 1
Plating 1/12 Little Golden Man * 1
gesture:
Natural hand pair
Fists
A pair of gunmen
Mouth styling hand pair

Ended up selling my TE version. Between the too thick jacket and too bulky body it just wasn?t working for me. I?ll wait a while to see how the market sorts itself out (maybe HT will show something at SDCC) as well as see what happens in the customs arena. Already seeing some nice custom portraits hitting the market, and no doubt there?s more to come.

Hi I have finally finish my "upgrade" of the TE joker with a coo model body, a toy center outfit and a little repaint of the neutral face (I'm not very good at it). The suit is definitly better in my opinion (especially of you can remove the padding in the shoulder which I haven't because I'm not at ease with the kind of work). The narrow shoulder body is still to muscular but still tighter than the original one and far more articulated.

Here comes a few photos (sorry I'm not very good at it).

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

05.jpg

Ended up selling my TE version. Between the too thick jacket and too bulky body it just wasn?t working for me. I?ll wait a while to see how the market sorts itself out (maybe HT will show something at SDCC) as well as see what happens in the customs arena. Already seeing some nice custom portraits hitting the market, and no doubt there?s more to come.

"Seems to me like you just needed a more suitable outfit, Mur-ray!"

Attachments

• 0217202134_HDR.jpg
    0217202134_HDR.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 0217202134.jpg
    0217202134.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 0217202136.jpg
    0217202136.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 251
Never heard of filix. Anyone find any trustworthy sites offering a preorder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it on Toys Wonderland, which others on this forum have recommended. There's been a bit of a boom in the 1/12-scale figure market lately, I didn't find much on them...but did see that Creg Customs had this up

creg.jpg

which was pretty killer, love all three heads

Back