Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Toys Era is definitely a good figure if Hot Toys doesn't make one.

Assuming Hot Toys just started working on a prototype when they posted the trailer to their facebook, it'll probably be a while before we see it, right? Is it known how long it takes Hot Toys to throw a prototype together?

That's if they even have the license though.

Trump 2020

Wouldn't be surprised to see a DX soon. Wouldn't be surprised not to.

Now I feel incredibly dumb, but I just happened to notice that the Toys Era joker has closed orders pretty much everywhere... I thought i'd have more time to decide but I guess not. Anyone know of a place still taking orders?
Giantoy.com seems to still be taking POs on it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Now I feel incredibly dumb, but I just happened to notice that the Toys Era joker has closed orders pretty much everywhere... I thought i'd have more time to decide but I guess not. Anyone know of a place still taking orders?

I got mine from Toyswonderland. Looks like he's still taking orders

Sequel in the works for Joker. Essentially the rise of the Clown Prince.

Wonder if that will change licensing for this movie?

Knowing HT, if a sequel happens, I can see them skipping this current version and just doing the J2 joker. That would suck if he has a brand new outfit and make-up. Unless the sequel is awesome, but the current version has achieved iconic status, so it'd be nice to get one.

Knowing HT, if a sequel happens, I can see them skipping this current version and just doing the J2 joker. That would suck if he has a brand new outfit and make-up. Unless the sequel is awesome, but the current version has achieved iconic status, so it'd be nice to get one.

Yep, that's why I don't want to miss an option and went with PO for Toys Era figure. 3x heads make it worth it.

He'll likely look more like the traditional Joker in the sequel, so that will be a must too. Especially if HT does it.

A two-figure Deluxe DX box with before and after Jokers would be awesome for J2.

If anybody is going to do anything with a Joker license I just hope we get a 1:1 reproduction bust of this...

ECwY8hkXUAEWuEX.jpg

I feel like companies are scrambling like crazy to get the rights. I mean Shape of water got damn figures and this is arguably the most popular villain in comics so i'm sure neca. mattel, funko, prime one and hot toys are begging to make toys from this movie. Besides endgame it's like the biggest movie of the year and the best in my opinion

I won't buy one unless Hot Toys makes one, in my opinion no other company comes close to the naturalistic realism of depicting the characters form the films. So I really, really hope they make a version!

I won't buy one unless Hot Toys makes one, in my opinion no other company comes close to the naturalistic realism of depicting the characters form the films. So I really, really hope they make a version!

Same.

While I am hoping to see a HT version, I wonder if they would even bother. As of late all they do is mine Iron Man / Spider-Man to death, with the random one-off (or Star Wars once it gets close to a movie release). Ideally we'd see a 2 piece set, one with Arthur, one in full Joker make-up. Frankly I wouldn't have any problem paying for some super DX set, more so if they do something like add in an actual stair diorama.

A steps diorama and stairs base (like TDKR Batman) would be great. Also, should they give him the even blue eye lines or the uneven blue streak going down his face? I'm not sure which is better or more representative of the character.

Back