Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if they included two of the same head, just painted slightly different like they did for their 1/4th scale Joker.

A steps diorama and stairs base (like TDKR Batman) would be great. Also, should they give him the even blue eye lines or the uneven blue streak going down his face? I'm not sure which is better or more representative of the character.

I think Mine Joker had a steps diorama as well. When all of these third party figures get released I'd like to see all the Jokers lined up in one shelf lol

Anybody order toys era the comedian from onesixthkit forgot how much the remainder is. Thank!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I might be out by a couple of bucks (due to currency rates changing) but I've got the remaining payment owed to OSK for this set down as being $140 US.

I might be out by a couple of bucks (due to currency rates changing) but I've got the remaining payment owed to OSK for this set down as being $140 US.
Don't know about OSK but just got a response after a couple days from onesixkit and down payment for there was $56 and rest is $130.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sad.

I had hoped for this for Christmas. I want him dancing on my mantle.

IMG_9314.jpg

There is also Version C including only all accessories and makeup table.

Back