Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A teaser would suffice but sadly I think hot toys is to busy sucking the tit of Disney .

They couldn't even show a Shazam prototype and they posted a teaser for him right before SDCC. DC definitely isn't a priority, but then they make and actually produce a figure for the 2019 Hellboy movie that bombed and even showed full, completed prototypes for Valerian (that are never going to happen but they still finished them). :lol

HT loves Joker. It was their Iron Man before Iron Man. Would be something strange if they didn't make this. Maybe the filmmakers don't want toys out on their "adult" film. Maybe Joaquin doesn't want his likeness used to "toy up" this movie.

Like Mad Max Fury Road...

There isn’t even a POP vinyl of Arthur Fleck or Joker and that’s often a good indication of whether an actor has sold likeness or whether a licence is getting the collectable treatment... this doesn’t look good.

But we are getting something though, it just doesn?t have the hot toys logo and you won?t have to wait 8 years while they release their 400th iron man and some random Star Wars figure.

Starting to think it's a licencing issue on Hot Toys end. Toys Era is not releasing their price, probably reading feedbacks and seeing how much they can up it to. If Hot Toys doesn't do one, I say the Toys Era one will be expensive.

Toys Era one is the best solution for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if HT do make their own I'm doubtful they will match the quality of the three Toys Era sculpts.

I actually like the SW version best, hair looks better and I don't need 3 sculpts.

Also, maybe Toys Era is catching flack from HT, hence the delayed PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

How consistent is Toys Era from prototype to production? Never heard of 'em.

SnakeDoc

Quite good lately. They are around long time. I wish somebody resourceful would buy them, buy them a licenses and produce line. HT needs good competition.

I actually like the SW version best, hair looks better and I don't need 3 sculpts.

Also, maybe Toys Era is catching flack from HT, hence the delayed PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They just teased the prototype on their Instagram. I doubt hot toys has anything to do with this

Hot Toys lawyers will be busy if they do have the license given the number of 3rd party Jokers out there now.

They have license for Deadpool. Toys Era did Cable. No stress. They are all from place, where people forge everything.

If not this week it would definitely never going to happen.

Blah blah, never say never. After reveal of Krennic, anything is possible.

Back