Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem is that all these knock offs are based off the narrow shoulder body. I guess to reduce cost.

This is a figure that MUST have a skinny body. Phoenix lost 50 lbs and made a huge difference to really accent the look of the Joker.
With the narrow body, it makes it look like good halloween cosplayer.

I agree they need to be put on slimmer bodies, but the proportions on the Toys Era figure still does look a lot better than the previous ones at least.

I'm not sure any of these sculpts really capture the actor as well as I'd like though.

I certainly don't believe that, it's just what people have started to say due to lack of merch. Maybe they're just being selective.

Lack of merch/Toys etc maybe due to the fact this wasn?t a kids movie at all. Had it been rated PG13 I bet there would have been tons

ToysWonderlandHK is taking preorders today. $180usd with half down. Wonder how much it will be on other sites

Do you believe Joker's suit to be red-maroon or red-orange?

Seems like every figure has a slightly different color in the suit... from orange all the way to red.

I think it's a red with slight orange, but it's hard to tell because it even looks different in the BTS pics. :lol Pictures from the train riot make it look red-orange, but pictures from the staircase scene look red-maroon. I'm fine with either way.

Is it possible some company will make a suit tailored for a slim body? The heads on the Toys Era version look amazing.

72920940_3081756885232260_1801124411370110976_n_1024x1024.jpg

71681499_3081756991898916_2397729320500985856_n_1024x1024.jpg

Here's the 4 choices in colors in the suit -- places most red to most orange...

ORDER: SWToys - MToys - Toys Era - WhyToys

SW - M - TE - WT.jpg

To my eye, once again looks like Toys Era got the color correct.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

I can?t wait for this to hit pre order.

I doubt hot toys is making this since they haven?t even displayed a prototype

Where is the best place to pre order toys era?

That's odd, says it's already sold out on Onesixthoutfitters, even though it hasn't gone up for PO yet. I guess anyone who wants the Toys Era figure better not hesitate once it goes up on KGHobby, etc.

That's odd, says it's already sold out on Onesixthoutfitters, even though it hasn't gone up for PO yet. I guess anyone who wants the Toys Era figure better not hesitate once it goes up on KGHobby, etc.

I think that's just a placeholder, since it says "Preorder will begin soon" for the quantity.

Back