Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that ToysEra figure looks incredible. There's no way Hot Toys will include three heads so I'm definitely getting one regardless of whether they do one or not.

Same here, I really like the smiling sculpt a lot. Pretty good likeness I can live with. Now to find where to buy it ASAP.

one minor thing I see wrong with the accessory from Toys Era - the flowers are not really movie accurate, that wasn't how it was set up in the movie (which I'll leave out how to fix to avoid spoilers). It'd be an easy fix, though, to make it movie accurate.

Pistol isn't accurate either... but who cares? Three head sculpts trumps flowers and gun.

With all these Jokers out there, why the hell would HT miss this opportunity? I still think they have their own coming. They love Joker. And this ill-fitting suit version is too easy for them.

Pistol isn't accurate either... but who cares? Three head sculpts trumps flowers and gun.

With all these Jokers out there, why the hell would HT miss this opportunity? I still think they have their own coming. They love Joker. And this ill-fitting suit version is too easy for them.

Honestly I consider the two most important accessories to be 1) the clown mask, and 2) the cigarette. Everything else will probably stay in the box...

PHOENIX JOKER COMPARISON.jpg

Just for reference, here these are what we have...

1) SW
2) M
3) TE
4) movie still

Don't care for any of them so far. If HT doesn't throw their hat in the ring, I may go without this joker. I would like one though. The Arthur set I ordered looks amazing, would be a shame not to have both versions of him.

That TE set looks very nice...especially the smiling sculpt which is a "must have" for me. The wrong flowers can always be rectified for the production run.

With Phoenix hinting at a possible sequel...i still think HT will do a version or two down the line...maybe even a deluxe set with a nice apt door/wall diorama and a wee Gary thrown in:)

Toys Era looks the best to me and the best part is they got 3 sculpts. I'll be happy with 2 (with and without make up). I think if HTs are going to do one, they will need to announce it this week.

My problem is that all these knock offs are based off the narrow shoulder body. I guess to reduce cost.

This is a figure that MUST have a skinny body. Phoenix lost 50 lbs and made a huge difference to really accent the look of the Joker.
With the narrow body, it makes it look like good halloween cosplayer.

I think the Toys Era one is a must buy even if HT do make this figure. Three sculpts! No way are we getting that from HT.

They should work on the hair a little bit. It was a bit longer that what the figure had

Just came back from my second viewing. Just as effective as the first.

Speculation going around that WB didn't license any official merch for this movie, meaning HT may not be doing one if true.

Back