Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 17 year old is trying to piece together this suit/look for Halloween this year. He's already found the shirt and pants. Everyone I've shown these pics to have liked the look surprisingly. I know for a fact I'm getting this Hot Toys figure....so hoping the movie is good.

I personally wouldn't buy a Hot Toys figure of him, but the look is great!

Oh and for those who never seen Phoenix in The Master? Look up the master fight scene on YouTube terrific look of how he can snap also the jail cell scene opposite P.S.Hoffman

Leto is an easy target. It's hardly his fault he was handed an awful script and had most of his scenes cut to pieces. Put him in a good movie I'm sure he'd do a good job. Phoenix is lucky he isn't now the Joker immediately following Ledger and has most likely landed a much better story.

I'm in for a HT Phoenix Joker figure. Hope the movie lives up to it.

Still surprised they kept this makeup look. If HT made this and added a cigarette accessory, that’d be pretty cool.
DB06C1C2-395D-45E7-AD7C-9462B9EA86D4.jpeg

Needs a gaming PC rig diorama and chair, like the DX11’s interrogation table.

I like this design. It's simple and borrows enough from the subject matter, yet gives us a new twist on a character we've seen multiple times at the movies.

Looking forward to the eventual figure as the only figure I'm anticipating at the moment for my bat-collection is the Affleck Justice League Batman. I need some new figures to keep me interested, Hot Toys! (Like maybe that '66 Joker finally...)

Does look very much a mix of Ledger and Romero Joker's in terms of looks.

Intrigued to see how this movie turns out even though I still don't like the idea of Joker having an origin.

I hope hot toys makes this figure but I won’t hold my breath.

I do bet that at the very least this movie gets nominated for awards.

I hope hot toys makes this figure but I won’t hold my breath.

I do bet that at the very least this movie gets nominated for awards.

They've made every movie Joker so far (I don't count Romero) so there's at least a decent chance we'll see him.

Back