Jedi Luke PF IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going off the pics, this looks like an extremely nice piece. The paint is fantastic, considering it's sideshow. Congrats to all those who got one!

Looks great! I plan on getting a regular version at some point.

I wish they'd do away with the half-***ed electronics and save us some money though.

lfdw5.jpg
bigfoot.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Looks great! I plan on getting a regular version at some point.

I wish they'd do away with the half-***ed electronics and save us some money though.

You're right, if it lights up the way I've seen it in the pics then it's not right, either bad materials or poor execution, whatever. It should either light up or not, not half on/off like it does.

What went wrong with these lately, previous light up sabers were fine?

Looks great! Can't wait to get mine...

Could someone of you please post the exact height, width and depth of the statue (including the base)?
I would like to buy an acryl glas with a socket for the Luke PF in advance.
That would be great, thanks.

Does anybody happen to have one of those Diamond Select 1/4 scale Luke Jedis?
I was wandering if the cloak might look any good on him???

@freddiefantastic

Thanks, yes helped a bit. But still need the length (because of the lightsaber). Maybe you can measure it, if you get the statue.
Thanks again...

The connection is small, but mine worked right away; just doesn't light-up too well. :slap

I thought this thing is supposed to be battery OR AC adapter powered? I looked everywhere and I cant find the AC adapter.

Is anyone else that owns this noticing a droopy saber? I noticed on mine and realized there was a slight crack horizontally along the brass colored part of the hilt. Had to repair it with a needle and some super glue. I'm 100% sure it wasn't due to post unpacking trauma...so it's either a production defect or a shipping accident.

So nobody else has had any issues with damage to the lightsaber?

I thought this thing is supposed to be battery OR AC adapter powered? I looked everywhere and I cant find the AC adapter.

It's battery powered.

Mine arrived safely today. Looks great. Best of the three Luke PFs. I'll likely be done getting any more Lukes if they are offered. I'm ready for some other characters.

Arrggg!!!! O well, thanks Marfmaster. I could have sworn on the original thread someone asked the same thing and they said its supposed to be both.

That bites! Was hoping its AC powered so I could leave it on for awhile. I hardly turn any light on when its batteru powered as its a hassle most of the time replacing them and the battery never last long. Dangit!!:slap

Arrggg!!!! O well, thanks Marfmaster. I could have sworn on the original thread someone asked the same thing and they said its supposed to be both.

That bites! Was hoping its AC powered so I could leave it on for awhile. I hardly turn any light on when its batteru powered as its a hassle most of the time replacing them and the battery never last long. Dangit!!:slap

Well don't be too bummed, because if yours lights up like mine, it's not worth leaving on anyways :lol

Well don't be too bummed, because if yours lights up like mine, it's not worth leaving on anyways :lol

Same here. Big time bummer for me, as I'll have him next to Obi-Wan when the basement is done.
I just don't get it either - Obi-Wan and Darth Vader look great lit up! The newer stuff...not so much.

(ps, glad I found this thread - I just posted the lightsaber question in the other Luke PF thread)

Back