Jedi Luke PF IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
2a4zm00.jpg

I really wasn't expecting to be as "wowed" by this one as I genuinely am. The pose still isn't something I would have expected or picked myself; but for what it is, this came out excellent!

fbvvjm.jpg

I haven't had a chance to test the light-up feature in the dark yet, but it doesn't appear as bright as the blue sabers, which still seem to work best.

iz8ew0.jpg

The peg for the arm

51rbc3.jpg

A nice marble effect on the base, and scratch resistant unlike the Vader and Obi bases.

lfdw5.jpg

The blaster is a decent EX feature, but not a deal-breaker by any means

675w6d.jpg

Either I wasn't paying attention or this was a new feature added, but the tunic comes off (via velcro as does the belt) and the shirt has a magnetized hem which allows you to fold it down.

25foawp.jpg

200cq9z.jpg

Overall I think this is a worthy entry into the Star Wars PF line, and most collectors will be happy with it once they get over the choice of pose - but again who knows what Sideshow has up their sleeves for a ROTJ Vader.

Sorry for the fast pics/comments, didn't have much time.

To bad they could not have made the 1/6 fig with the same expression. It seems sideshow has the Jedi Luke Sculpt perfected.

Sadly, I had to cancel mine. It looks good but I have way too many things hitting at the same time for me.

Ok, so I found the one negative I can find about the piece ...

oazyv4.jpg

The green just doesn't light up well :gah:, maybe it wasn't the Clone Trooper blocking out the glow as much as it is the green with the LED.

:dunno

Hey freaks, here is my contribution to the thread. The pics aren't the greatest, but they're the best I could do with the currently crappy lighting. As LOTR Fan mentioned, the saber doesn't work so well, but it's not a big issue for me. The paint work on mine is extremely solid. Overall I'm stoked with this piece :rock

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

I am very relieved now that I have seen two more Lukes..that first one that was posted looked terrible...I think he needs to send that baby back...now I am still going to hold my breath when I open mine...hope it looks as good as these..should be here thurs.

congrats to all who scored the jedi luke. and thanks for the pics.

unfortunately, seeing the pics just further reinforced my dislike of the "bigfoot" pose. it's such a shame cos it looks like the pf is a generally well-made piece (aside from the dim saber). the costume's tailoring looks especially sharp, the base is very nice, and the sculpt is a pretty good mark hamill likeness.

just dunno why they couldn't have stuck to one of his more recognizable poses. sigh. but that's just flogging a dead tauntaun, i guess...

Ok, so I found the one negative I can find about the piece ...

oazyv4.jpg

The green just doesn't light up well :gah:, maybe it wasn't the Clone Trooper blocking out the glow as much as it is the green with the LED.

:dunno

Why does SS keep dropping the ball with the light up sabers nowadays?
I first noticed it on my Anakin where it just lit up about 1/3 of the way and then just lit up the very tip of the saber. Its pretty bad when compared to the vader and obi wan pf's. Thos sabers lit up brightly and beautifully!!!

Would it have anything to do with the connections? ie. vader and obi wan sabers connected in the hands at the hilts, but the newer pf's connect at the arm, would this decrease the lighting effect?
Any thoughts?

I know a lot of people dont really care about the light up functions, but i really love em, i dont turn them on all the time but its nice to do it once in a while to get the full effect of such a nice PF.

Back