Jedi Luke PF IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For 300$ the lightsabers should all work properly. I think everyone of you that got one with the sabers like that should send it back. It's always something with SS. Don't let em get away with it.

Kind of a bad time for SSC and ROTJ Lukes. First the Rancor dio is crummy and now the PF lightsaber is weak? Both Ex's are still up on the site, too.

For 300$ the lightsabers should all work properly. I think everyone of you that got one with the sabers like that should send it back. It's always something with SS. Don't let em get away with it.

I wish it were that simple, but it's a production flaw, so 100% of them are going to be defective. :(

Never ordered from CSC (didn't want my ID stolen), but if they are anything like Razor's Edge or Alter Ego an exchange would be easy enough; and would probably just ship directly from SS to you. :exactly:

ID stolen? You must be thinking of the bowen site.

I love my Luke..minus the saber....but I believe sideshow should fix that sucker and mail out a new hand with a correct saber to anyone who pre ordered it.

its unacceptable..dont make it a light up feature at all if it is going to look so ridiculous...Do or do not...there is not trying

A bunch of members here had their ID stolen because Cornerstone Comics didn't protect their stored info. :slap

I still give them my business, albeit with cash and or paypal, because they have awesome service :rock

I love my Luke..minus the saber....but I believe sideshow should fix that sucker and mail out a new hand with a correct saber to anyone who pre ordered it.

That would be the right thing to do.

I wonder why the light-up feature is so bad. And not having an AC option is a bit of cut-back exercise, who what's to change batteries or worry that they may leak.

It all just works perfect on the Obi-Wan PF, especially when it's the only source of light in the whole room:
4591228115_3a50345e18_o_d.jpg

Just not worth the effort...I wasn't meant to have a saber that works I guess. Still looks nice unlit, but the whole reason I bought this was for a GLOWING green saber. :(:(

Heres some pics of mine, I also took some pics of Luke with Vader and Anakin, to show just how downhill SS's light up feature has gone, Vaders (as obi wans) sabers are great, anakins is so so, and then lukes is just attrocious :(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

<i>Just not worth the effort...I wasn't meant to have a saber that works I guess. Still looks nice unlit, but the whole reason I bought this was for a GLOWING green saber. </I>

Anybody contact SS about this? I wonder if they are gonna do something about this. This is unacceptable, much like you, a huge factor for me was also having to properly display him with the saber. I normally only collect Hot Toys but when I keep seeing that banner above with Luke and his lit saber, I just knew I had to have it.

Now, I'm seriously torn as I'm giving myself this weekend to think about it but I'm considering returning it Monday.:monkey2

<i>Just not worth the effort...I wasn't meant to have a saber that works I guess. Still looks nice unlit, but the whole reason I bought this was for a GLOWING green saber. </I>

Anybody contact SS about this? I wonder if they are gonna do something about this. This is unacceptable, much like you, a huge factor for me was also having to properly display him with the saber. I normally only collect Hot Toys but when I keep seeing that banner above with Luke and his lit saber, I just knew I had to have it.

Now, I'm seriously torn as I'm giving myself this weekend to think about it but I'm considering returning it Monday.:monkey2

I sent customer service and email...but no response yet.. And VASith..i wasnt talking about yours that doesnt even turn on..I mean all of them in general..i dont know if you can even call that a light up feature...it likes 25% of the saber...looks stupid being on...better off.

Nice going Jackpot, I just emailed customer support also. Hopefully, they'll respond back before I make my decision.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the bases are interchangeable, like if you can put Luke on a Obi-wan Base, and if it would light up? Just curious.

Back