Jedi Luke PF IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks so much better than the other pics. I am really worried about the saber though...that's one of the main reasons I bought this piece. That one picture has me very worried about this. :(

Looks so much better than the other pics. I am really worried about the saber though...that's one of the main reasons I bought this piece. That one picture has me very worried about this. :(

I won't lie, the saber is really disappointing; esp when you see how good it can look (Obi-Wan namely), fortunately I don't use the feature all that much.

:slap

Thanks for the great pics, guys! I really think that head sculpt is fantastic! And I'm sure it looks even better in-hand than it does in the close-up pics.

I'm reminded of the Aragorn PF when the first in-hand shots were coming out, and people (including your truly) were decying the eye detail, etc. thinking he looked like he belonged in a Twilight movie or at least starring as a Sith Lord in a nameless prequel flick. Then I got him and realized that what other had ssaid was true, those details are not meant to be seen in hyper resolution through a camera's eye. Looking at the piece on your shelf, all of those details come together and it looks great.

On this piece, even the extreme closes look awfully good. In-hand, it must look like Mark Hamil is just hanging out in your den.

All this said, however (let's beat that Tauntaun a little more...) this really hurts:

lfdw5.jpg
bigfoot.jpg

The pose is my issue with it as well... the creepin' look doesn't really work for me.

But, overall he still looks awesome, and very cool that you can have different looks for him.

Opened mine last night and I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it looks up close, particularly the face scuplt and paint. I'm VERY impressed by this part most of all....Great job Trevor on the sculpt.

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I think the pose also looks a little better in person than in pictures. It seems to make a bit more sense and is more fitting to me after watching ROTJ again. Are there other poses would be better? Perhaps, but having it in hand now I can appreciate the pose for what it is.

Overall, I'm very happy with it and glad I kept my pre-order for it. It is the crowing Jedi Luke piece in my collection.

Can anybody take a pic next to their Anakin PF? I wanted to pose these guys side by side, and with Luke's "creeping" pose, I'm just curious if he'll be shorter

Nice statue. I still want a green lightsabered PF, but if the green lightsaber is like that I wouldn't want one.

Ol' Ben and Darth Vader seem good

02ekenobi4.jpg

02bdarthvader.jpg

I cant WAIT!!! This thing looks phenomenal even in pics.

The thing is the ANH Luke didnt really translate well in pics in my opinion and when I won one on ebay, I was shocked when I got it in hand. This already looks sweet on pics and after watching RotJ again, I cant Wait.

I love the pose. It does capture the scene of the final fight with Vader. He never wanted to fight Vader...so you have that sense of him constantly in a defensive mode hoping to talk some sense to Anakin. Only thing is I wish I have a Vader PF to go with this. Hopefully, I can get lucky and score a modest price one on ebay one of these days.

That is a damn fine looking PF. Seeing just how awesome the other aspects are makes me :slap :slap :slap so hard at the inane pose. Still, if I had money and display space for PFs, I'd pick this up.

I had to cancel mine but will get the exclusive down the road. it does look superb, but I wish they went with more on an "action" pose similiar to the attakus version.

Is anyone else that owns this noticing a droopy saber? I noticed on mine and realized there was a slight crack horizontally along the brass colored part of the hilt. Had to repair it with a needle and some super glue. I'm 100% sure it wasn't due to post unpacking trauma...so it's either a production defect or a shipping accident.

Got mine as well and I'm pleased with it. The saber semi-light-up issue certainly is the only thing that I'm not 100% thrilled about. Even though mine fits nice and snigly, I'm still nervous the attachable hand might someday fall off and smash if there's a major earthquake here in CA! (My perpetual nightmare!)

Other than that it is an awesome PF! Love the sculpt, likenes, clothing etc. The base design (top and bottom) is top-notch!

Awesome sculpt with solid paint, pics look great.
His pose....not so much.

Back