Jazz Inc - 1/6 1966 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That HT batmobile is just so wrong, I don't know where to start. I'm so glad Joost made his (y)

To play devil’s advocate, Hot Toys is a cheaper alternative.

Glad we have options for both Joost and Hot Toys depending on the collector’s budget or need for accuracy.

I already bought the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile years ago so I am on the fence about double dipping for Joost, especially considering I just dropped nearly 3 grand for their 1:6 Bat Wing and still have not found space to display it. :lol

The recent buyer of the HT 66 Batmobile prototype posted pics on another forum.
Look how the Batman figure seems too big for the car.
It confirms that all the HT vehicles seem under scaled…
IMG_3931.jpeg

That looks terrible. Batman is positioned like how you have to sit when you're in the middle seat on an airplane between two large passengers ;)

I never appreciated how inaccurate all of the HT vehicles were until Joost came on the scene and showed us all what's possible when you take pride in what you do.

The recent buyer of the HT 66 Batmobile prototype posted pics on another forum.
Look how the Batman figure seems too big for the car.
It confirms that all the HT vehicles seem under scaled…
View attachment 683173
Like wow that Terribe the way they sit compared to the masterpiece made by Jazzinc (below) and do I spot yellowing on the windows 😆

Attachments

• IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Unbelievable. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. I believe you are in contact with Chiara and we will send you a replacement, regardless of what we figure out with Fedex and their screwup.
Now that's what i call great customer service!!!!!!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Back