Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the pose like the base. Premium format with this concept would have seal the deal for me (only collect PF's). But thumbs up from me.

HorrorDork.jpg

More like:

spankingkidscopy.jpg

Damn whippersnapper!

:angelsmil

More like:

spankingkidscopy.jpg

Damn whippersnapper!

:angelsmil

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/m6VojYGrnpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/m6VojYGrnpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

If you're gonna spank me, you better be ready to....:moon for a little :stick

Although I would have liked a Jason part 3 or any other movie related Jason I still might get this piece for my office.

I'm not a die hard fan of horror movies but love to have this one for my brother.
I think it's all-in-one Jason. He sure like it. Thanks SS :rotfl

Btw I like it but can't have it for myself anyway since my girlfriend hate horror collectibles. :banghead

I'm not a die hard fan of horror movies but love to have this one for my brother.
I think it's all-in-one Jason. He sure like it. Thanks SS :rotfl

Btw I like it but can't have it for myself anyway since my girlfriend hate horror collectibles. :banghead

...time to get a new girlfriend.

Appears to be just another example of put it out and people will buy it. Wish they would find some way to give us better horror products, imo..

This really should have been a PF, I would have been all over it then...and maybe the exclusive could have been Freddy's severed arm to replace the machete...

Im saddened about this piece also,but you have to give it to the sculpter ,that ,that base is a kick-ass gruesome base ever seen:google
and i may just pick it up, just for that:D

Though 3 is certainly iconic Jason, am I the only one here that would kill for a part 7 PF?

I think the last one was beautifully done but passed because it was fvj.

I went ahead and picked one up, I figure if I really hate it that much then I'll sell it. If anything it will be another "Jason" item to add to my collection. Still cant wait for a pt 3 representation.

I ordered it. Can't wait for it to arrive. I usually buy anything Voorhees and this will be the best Voorhees item in a long, long time. I love his face sculpt. Great piece.

As for PF's yeah I'd love for them to do all of them but if they did just one part three is fine with me.

Back