Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say, save your dough and either put it toward the PF or pick up two of the 12" figures.

:exactly::goodpost: This is one ugly statue and not in a good way. Personally I think it looks kinda like neca. That new PF is the ____!! You should totally go for that. Or just get two of the 12" figures like Nam said, Friday 3 and 4 and/or 6 are the best ones imo

:exactly::goodpost: This is one ugly statue and not in a good way. Personally I think it looks kinda like neca. That new PF is the ____!! You should totally go for that. Or just get two of the 12" figures like Nam said, Friday 3 and 4 and/or 6 are the best ones imo

Nah, 3 and 7, in that order. Those are SSC's best 12" Jasons. 3 captures all the classic nostalgia that is Jason Voorhees, in 12" form and 7 is just incredible with the sculpted head, arms and highly detailed rubber bodysuit that, unlike HT, shows absolutely no signs of leaking.

Nah, 3 and 7, in that order. Those are SSC's best 12" Jasons. 3 captures all the classic nostalgia that is Jason Voorhees, in 12" form and 7 is just incredible with the sculpted head, arms and highly detailed rubber bodysuit that, unlike HT, shows absolutely no signs of leaking.

Yeah I couldnt decide between 6 and 7. I loved Jasons design in 7 but the film is in my Least Favorite Friday category. 3 is the way to go really, I love that figure. I actually really like the FvJ fig too.. except for those wierd fuzzy patches in the back of his head thats supposed to be hair :lol Eh.. I suppose your right in a way I feel like the 6 fig needs a bit of modding( I dont like the way his clothes fit him and they look too clean) before its right and the 7 dont really need any imo

Any of you that owns the statue, would you please check the thickness measurement of the machete blade?

Thank you so much in advance

Back