Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the word, "Special" :rotfl

ipadfail.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

ha ha ha ha this made me laugh. Nam picking apart all the fans of the statue yet not really knowing who Jason is.

:tap ... oh no he didn't! :nono

Don't mistake a favorite look for lack of knowledge... or are you just hating on me to justify picking up Amalgavoorhees? I s'pose if it makes ya feel better about the betrayal... :p

Exclusive is sold out. Either it's way more popular than I anticipated, or it's going to be a super low edition size.

:tap ... oh no he didn't! :nono

Don't mistake a favorite look for lack of knowledge... or are you just hating on me to justify picking up Amalgavoorhees? I s'pose if it makes ya feel better about the betrayal... :p

my lack of knowledge to write a proper sentence came out wrong. I wasnt hating on you Nam, I was saying the "ho hums" you posted on saying he was buying it ,but hadnt seen any of the movies past part 1. Thats what made me laugh.

Beleive me Im a die hard part 3 guy but your right favorite look doesnt mean lack of knowledge so again no hating on you my friend.

...I dont know if any of this made a lick of sense :banana

Oh God! Another 16 year old chimes in.

Your math is off... Father took me to see the original in the theatre when I was 7. ;)

You made a general assumption that any real horror fan would like the statue. Embracing such an inaccurate statement to reinforce a minority opinion in a thread where the majority believes opposite is quite childish in and of itself.

my lack of knowledge to write a proper sentence came out wrong. I wasnt hating on you Nam, I was saying the "ho hums" you posted on saying he was buying it ,but hadnt seen any of the movies past part 1. Thats what made me laugh.

Beleive me Im a die hard part 3 guy but your right favorite look doesnt mean lack of knowledge so again no hating on you my friend.

...I dont know if any of this made a lick of sense :banana

No really, no. :lol But who cares, right? :p

Back