Jason Voorhees – Terror of Crystal Lake Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone get any pics of this at Comic Con....I still cant pull the trigger on this yet...Need some actual pics before I decide...Still on order just incase....

Did anyone get any pics of this at Comic Con....I still cant pull the trigger on this yet...Need some actual pics before I decide...Still on order just incase....

Sideshow did not seen to have this at SDCC for some reason.

I really like the piece. But I can understand the frustration that fans are having because it's not movie accurate. I asked my best friend if he was going to buy it. He collects all things Jason but he does not love the fact that it's not based on any of the films. And 229.00 is a tad steep for a "fake" Jason. I told him he should sell of his Freddy PF and get Jason. A light bulb seemed to go off and he said he thinks that is what he will do. Personally I some of my fav. pieces in his room are the ones that are not "movie" accurate because it adds some character. I tell him "How many part 7s can you own" However we both agree a part 3 PF would be the grail of all things Jason.

Anyways I LOVE this shot of the statue

200051_press08-001.jpg

Sideshow did not seen to have this at SDCC for some reason.

I really like the piece. But I can understand the frustration that fans are having because it's not movie accurate. I asked my best friend if he was going to buy it. He collects all things Jason but he does not love the fact that it's not based on any of the films. And 229.00 is a tad steep for a "fake" Jason. I told him he should sell of his Freddy PF and get Jason. A light bulb seemed to go off and he said he thinks that is what he will do. Personally I some of my fav. pieces in his room are the ones that are not "movie" accurate because it adds some character. I tell him "How many part 7s can you own" However we both agree a part 3 PF would be the grail of all things Jason.

Anyways I LOVE this shot of the statue

200051_press08-001.jpg

I also like the statue and probably will end up getting it . But it would have been great to see a pic of it from comic con. And yes a part 3 Jason would be awesome...And wheres Mike Myers?

I gotta say i do actually really like it. I know its not movie specific, and id definitely rather a Jason from a particular movie (3 or 4 preferably), but it just seems like a "general" jason or something. If i could afford to i'd probably pick it up. Looks very cool.

I have it already preordered. The fact is...nobody is really coming out with horror figures anymore so I'll take what I can.

Still waiting...But I got an eamail asking if i wanted to convert to the exclusive..I dident bother dont really care for the print

on another thread, they said that ss is coming out with another jason. wonder if they're talking about this one. why so hung up on jason though? waiting patiently for michael myers to complete my horror collection.

on another thread, they said that ss is coming out with another jason. wonder if they're talking about this one. why so hung up on jason though? waiting patiently for michael myers to complete my horror collection.

Because, to put it as simply as one can, Jason > Michael.

Back