Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feedme said:
to wet sith lord's appetite
IMGP03600.jpg

IMGP03575.jpg

IMGP03506.jpg

man I can't wait till final chapter is released

Dunky boy is about to take some heads off.

King Darkness said:
Way to go pjam....Glad I have 5 exclusives on the way:rolleyes:

Thanks KD, got a little lucky there, can't quite "put my finger" on why, maybe I should go to the box o' sand and ask Shai :rotfl

pjam said:
Thanks KD, got a little lucky there, can't quite "put my finger" on why, maybe I should go to the box o' sand and ask Shai :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

pjam said:

krusader insider....

Doorbell just rang. Guess who it was.

dsc01014oc6.jpg

The mask is kinda squeezed around the sides of his head. I'm gonna need to find some way of fixing this...

dsc01015km6.jpg

And for size comparison...

dsc01017lu5.jpg

- J!

NICE J!!! Yeah, I wonder how you can fix that mask... Jason really got the squeeze... :lol

And he looks fantastic next to Part 3 Jason, just like I thought he would... Man, I can't wait for this!!

MicroJow said:
And for size comparison...

dsc01017lu5.jpg

- J!

i don't know which one's scarier. Jasons or that thing on the left corner :D

...thanks for the pics J. Yeah, the mask looks a little tight on top. That should be an easy fix. Looks great.

..Don't worry DarkArtist...you will get yours soon enough. Muhahahahah!!!! :devil

Looks great, but that mask does look funky... can you post some pics of the headsculp sans mask :monkey3

Yeah, I'm not very sure what that thing is, actually. It's magnetic and its eyes light up red when the button on its head is pressed. Says something about being manufactured for Burger King on the bottom.

Brief story behind it:

About two years ago, my office was in the same suite as Pierce Brosnan's. When MGM got bought by Sony, we all had to find new offices. On the last day, I wandered into Pierce's vacated office and saw this little guy on the windowsill, looking out onto Broadway. So I snagged him.

Pierce, if you want your little green magnetic horse-thingy back, drop me a line! But you gotta autograph my Sideshow DIE ANOTHER DAY figure first!

- J!

:monkey5 I really like the Shirt,Microjow can you post PIC OF THE FACE SCULPT.....PLEASEEEEEEEEEE....:monkey5

THE MASK DOES NOT LOOKS GOOD.....BUT I POSE MY JASON FIGURES WITHOUT THEM ANYWAY....CANT WAIT FOR HIM....:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Back