Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which shirt did you give him? Part three's? Awesome repaint though. Very bloody. Any pics with the gag machete (if you got it)?

I just wish we could get a victim or two. Removable heads, limbs, stab holes, etc.

Wow....Thanks guys! I really wanted this one to work. I've seen about 100 different masks, all painted differently... especially in regards to blood... so I wanted to take the best parts of all of those masks and bring it to this figure.

I'm just glad I achieved it and very happy that you guys like it!

Wait until I get my Myers figure!! :lol

Buttmunch said:
Which shirt did you give him? Part three's? Awesome repaint though. Very bloody. Any pics with the gag machete (if you got it)?

I just wish we could get a victim or two. Removable heads, limbs, stab holes, etc.

No change in shirt.... I just took a fine point sharpie and went over the white stitching until it was all covered. I'll take some gag machete pics for you guys soon!!

DarkArtist81 said:
No change in shirt.... I just took a fine point sharpie and went over the white stitching until it was all covered. I'll take some gag machete pics for you guys soon!!

Wow! Nice job on the coloring then! I thought it was pt. 3 by the way it looked and the mild blood spots on it. Way to go!

Thanks in advance for the pics!

Am I the only one that thinks the machetes' blood this time was a bit odd? It looked like they painted it with bright red blood first and then went back and added a darker color, but left a little bit of a border. It just doesn't seem quite right.

Buttmunch said:
Wow! Nice job on the coloring then! I thought it was pt. 3 by the way it looked and the mild blood spots on it. Way to go!

Thanks in advance for the pics!

Am I the only one that thinks the machetes' blood this time was a bit odd? It looked like they painted it with bright red blood first and then went back and added a darker color, but left a little bit of a border. It just doesn't seem quite right.

Thanks man.... I WANTED it to look like the part 3 shirt, so that's quite the compliment. I splattered blood on it as well to complete the illusion. Turned out rather well.

And yeah, the blood on the machete is very well painted, but the border makes it look a little strange... :lol

DarkArtist81 said:

First thing I thought when I looked at mine. The white stitching is WAY too prominent.

Beautiful repaint. Well done.

Thanks guys.... It means a lot to me.. The white stitching and the blood spot on his head were just bothering me too much. A lot of care went into making sure he looked right. The lips aren't that purple really, either... but the pics bring it out.. :lol

Finally got my Jason today and I must say that I'm very happy with him. I had to bulk him up, he was a little scrawny when he got here. He looks much better now. I like the gag machette but cant find a pose with it I like, so the mask went back on. Also I will have to do the Josh treatment to the stiching. Over all I really like him though. Now one of my top 3 Jasons. And part 3 is still safe at number one. I thought if there was ever gonna be a Jason to rival him it was gonna be this one, but he dont stand a chance against the all mighty part 3!!!! Definitely a 4 star Jason!!!!

Careful with the gag machete! I put mine in place last night and I found that one of the little nubs had broken off this morning as I found the machete laying next to the figure this morning. I would have thought Sideshow could have desinged this bit a little better.

Back