Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
No, I wouldn't say so...Those pictures really do make him look scrawny. I dont know if those were prototype pix or not, but my clothes fit him MUCH better. The jacket for one seems much smaller than the one in the SS pix, and with a little watter treatment lays very nicely on his body. His pants are a little large though, but with some water treatment they hang on him much better..

OK...that's good to know. I have absolutely no clue when I'd be able to afford a Jason, but at least I know it looks better than the SSC pics indicate.

what I like about this figure is that it kinda reminds me of the dead figure :mummy, but that is just me.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
OK...that's good to know. I have absolutely no clue when I'd be able to afford a Jason, but at least I know it looks better than the SSC pics indicate.

It is well worth the money...I have never heard anyone have anything bad to say about this figure...I really one of the best Jasons...And could easyly be considered the best, though my Part 3 has a special place in my heart.

True, Chase.... That Part 7 is phenomenal... just an awesome figure to have. The rubber bulks him out quite a bit and the sculpt is the best of the series, neck and neck with Part 3. Like EVILFACE said, his poses are sorta limited, but really... all Jason poses are limited. He's always been sorta stiff when he walks and kills... well, besides maybe Sackhead Jason. He was fast as Hell.

But if you ever can get him, you will NOT regret it. He's one of the best.

DarkArtist81 said:
True, Chase.... That Part 7 is phenomenal... just an awesome figure to have. The rubber bulks him out quite a bit and the sculpt is the best of the series, neck and neck with Part 3. Like EVILFACE said, his poses are sorta limited, but really... all Jason poses are limited. He's always been sorta stiff when he walks and kills... well, besides maybe Sackhead Jason. He was fast as Hell.

But if you ever can get him, you will NOT regret it. He's one of the best.

Thank you very much, you guys. Like I said, it'll likely be awhile. First, my wife and I have to get back on our feet financially. Then I'll be filling my current pre-orders, then going back for Mace and Han (concurrently with existing pre-orders), then I was considering 006, Duncan MacLeod, and maybe Xenia to round out the Goldeneye set (my mom's getting me Goldeneye Bond for my birthday).

Maybe somewhere in that whole mess will be Part VII Jason... :rolleyes:

to wet sith lord's appetite
IMGP03600.jpg

IMGP03575.jpg

IMGP03506.jpg

man I can't wait till final chapter is released

kain4521 said:
Just got my 20-25 day warehouse notice. I cant wait to get this figure.:chew

Just received my notice too! Really excited for this one!! :chew

feedme said:
to wet sith lord's appetite
IMGP03600.jpg

man I can't wait till final chapter is released

Yeah, thanks a lot. You managed to throw Jason AND DUNCAN at me...two figures I'm interested in getting.

C'mon Powerball lottery....don't let me down!!! :D

EVILFACE said:
Interesting, that is our very own PJAM.

Flipping?

Isn't that ghey?

Oh and got my notice as well.

I got lucky, I have 2 coming, one from a friend and another from SSC so I listed one at my cost...

Prejudging others before knowing the facts, isn't that gheyer? :lol

Really shouldn't have to explain this to anyone but because no one asked me first (shai) there you have it. :D

Last edited:
got mine too :mummy.

Does any one know if the regular will have the cut on the head for the hacksaw ? instead of the machete?

pjam said:
I got lucky, I have 2 coming, one from a friend and another from SSC so I listed one at my cost...

:lol at least lower the price down a bit....

DarkArtist81 said:
Holy crap! Good job Pjam..... you won out big time. Just goes to show that this Jason is the one that fans have been waiting for. :D

Thanks guys. Winner was an Aussie, happy for him! :D

I really believe this Jason will be special, Dooley rocked the sculpt, this Jason has a removeable mask and the gag feature is insane, not to mention the severed hand, most of all (unlike JP3) only 666 of these were made, so he will always command a higher price IMO.

Back