Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Can you order from Blister Direct? Do they ship to the US? I can't read their site cuz it's all in Japanese.

If you wanna see what they say...

https://www.babelfish.altavista.com/

It used to say, and in English, too, that they doen't ship outside Japan but I couldn't find that on their site anymore so maybe they've changed since December. Try sending them an e-mail.

Here's the babelfish translation on the Contact Us:

BLISTER DIRECT (blister direct)

With BLISTER DIRECT, in for the trader wholesaling sale of the commodity is done. Handling desired of the commodity the inquiry and the like at E-mail communication such as telephone to below. The item which is not published to the web sight there is a large number. Please inquire there in the same way.

縲・103-0015 Tokyo Chuo Ku Nihonbashi box promontory town 44-1 繧、繝槭せ box promontory building
TEL: 03-5643-2303
FAX: 03-5643-3442
Business hour/weekday 10: 30 - 17: 00
[email protected]

edwint said:
yup..these sucker are mighty impressive once everything's fixed..only dn side is that its gonna be a pain if u wanna tear him apart and put him back in the box..:D so its kinda inconvenient if u decide to sell him or if u wanna shift or something...but its really worth the trouble to fix him up..=)

heyy...is that venom wearing pred armor?cool!!!!!!!!!!:D

its a marvel legends icons venom body and 12" mcfarlane predator, head, arms, legs. as you can see its not quite finished..

RUMADMAN said:
its a marvel legends icons venom body and 12" mcfarlane predator, head, arms, legs. as you can see its not quite finished..

well its looking good, man..do let us know how the finished thing looks like..:lol

dekadentdave said:
Can you order from Blister Direct? Do they ship to the US? I can't read their site cuz it's all in Japanese.

Sorry, man! I wanted to reply but it was getting too late and I had to catch some Zs. I've never actually ordered from them, but I thought I read that they have an overseas service now. Anyway, I'll check it out and post my findings here for anyone who's interested. :cool:

RUMADMAN said:
Picture848.jpg
Venom Pred! What a cool idea:rock

Imagine if the Venom symbiote ever attached itself to a pred?!?! That would be awesome!

You know what would be more awesome?

If a radioactive spider bit superman while he was saving a young man from a gamma bomb, then being injected with the super human serum while a symbiote bonded with him and having Galactus grant him the power cosmic. All this augmenting his extremely high metachlorian count.

gdb said:
If you wanna see what they say...

https://www.babelfish.altavista.com/

It used to say, and in English, too, that they doen't ship outside Japan but I couldn't find that on their site anymore so maybe they've changed since December. Try sending them an e-mail.

Here's the babelfish translation on the Contact Us:

BLISTER DIRECT (blister direct)

With BLISTER DIRECT, in for the trader wholesaling sale of the commodity is done. Handling desired of the commodity the inquiry and the like at E-mail communication such as telephone to below. The item which is not published to the web sight there is a large number. Please inquire there in the same way.

縲・103-0015 Tokyo Chuo Ku Nihonbashi box promontory town 44-1 繧、繝槭せ box promontory building
TEL: 03-5643-2303
FAX: 03-5643-3442
Business hour/weekday 10: 30 - 17: 00
[email protected]

That translator sucks. I still don't understand it! :lol

dekadentdave said:
That translator sucks. I still don't understand it! :lol

No wonder! Sounds like a "robo-translator", not a real human! "That boy's definitely got a corn cob up his *ss!" :monkey1 :lol

I'm still working on getting us a REAL translation, but I can tell you that the Grid Alien was a Blister Direct exclusive (in Japan anyway)... I found their sticker on the bottom of the box! Unfortunately Grid is sold out on Blister's site. It looks like there were only 250 of the suckers available! :monkey4 But I did see one in the city last week. I was thinking of picking it up if it's still there next week. Since I don't need two of 'em, maybe someone here would like to take him off my hands? :D

SO! Dare I get the Chopper Predator at a steep discount, or wait to get the one Predator I REALLY want, Ancient? Any advise? Cheap, or preference? No, I'm not asking what to buy, just some feedback, maybe from people who have both?

abake said:
Edwint, you are a true master of posing and photography!
I want to go and play with my preds now...

careful them claws and sharp oints don poke u in the hands, dude..they got to me, man!!:lol

PosterBoyKelly said:
SO! Dare I get the Chopper Predator at a steep discount, or wait to get the one Predator I REALLY want, Ancient? Any advise? Cheap, or preference? No, I'm not asking what to buy, just some feedback, maybe from people who have both?
Between the two you listed I only have the Asian Ancient Elder and really wanted to also get the Sideshow Ancient as well. When the ToyNK sale was put up, I went for it and got the regular Elder. The way I see it, the Sideshow Ancient is still in stock and isn't below the 100 piece mark yet, but either the regular Elder or Chopper for under $100 is extremely rare.
So I went for the deal.
If you don't think you'll be able to afford another $100 figure next month and really only want one Predator, I'd get the Ancient instead.

Ancient it is. Who knows if they even still have the Chopper in stock, regardless of what the site says. I'd rather spend a little more and go for the one I prefer.

Hey guys I need your help please

Does anyone have any pictures of the Sideshow Ancient Elder Predator Exclusive version (Not the Asian limited edition version) the regular Sideshow exclusive version (https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=63171)

I wanted to see what he looks like under normal lighting and normal display circumstances. All I kind find are stock photos. I wanted to get the Ancient Asia Edition but they sold out too fast and now they are way out of my price range. This will be my first Hot Toys figure of any kind so I want to make sure it looks freaking awesome before I buy it. So far the only Predator from Hot Toys that I like is the Ancient holding the spear with the Alien head on it. (well also the Celtic and the Scar but they are long sold out and waaay too expensive)

Please help me out guys! THANKS

oh and Edwint - those are some of the most awesome pictures I have every seen taken of a hot toys pred - the poses are absolutely amazing - and to be honest, it is because of your pictures I have decided to buy one of these figures.

seanmh said:
oh and Edwint - those are some of the most awesome pictures I have every seen taken of a hot toys pred - the poses are absolutely amazing - and to be honest, it is because of your pictures I have decided to buy one of these figures.

If you like how Edwint's looked, the Sideshow one will look exactly the same, just a little different helmet design.

I like the eyes and top of the helmet more on the Sideshow one.

But I like the cheek areas of the Asia one more.

nash said:
I like the eyes and top of the helmet more on the Sideshow one.

But I like the cheek areas of the Asia one more.
I agree....

Do both versions allow for the helmet to come off??
if so, do the predator faces look the same??

seanmh said:
I agree....

Do both versions allow for the helmet to come off??
if so, do the predator faces look the same??

They are the same. Choosing which Ancient Pred to get was the hardest choice I've had to decide since choosing between getting a Mac or a PC. In the end, I made the right choice.

Back