Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4762.jpg

Great poses Edwint! the detail on the HT Predators is awesome and your shot prove it. Unfortunately they do cost a lot for a cool action toy.

One of Nine said:
Great poses Edwint! the detail on the HT Predators is awesome and your shot prove it. Unfortunately they do cost a lot for a cool action toy.

thats true for all the other hot toys and medicom and sideshow and DID and ENTERBAY stuff out there..heehee:lol

HOLLY **** edwint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are THE BEST pix of a HT Pred I have EVER seen!!!

You have made them look amazing!! The dread work really stands out!!!

edwint said:
mask off when i'm around..mask on when mi'm not..or the people around the house will freak out seein that face:lol ..muahahha
You know, a good solution to the mask on/off dilemma is to buy another Pred. ;)
Man I love these things so much I'm thinking about skipping on the Emma Frost statue and getting another Pred.

I swear these preds seem more like a statue than a figure. They are freakin huge and heavy, and solid.

I can't see myself ever selling the ones I have.

screamingmetal, that suggestion is a bit steep for my wallet..muahaha..but its a cool idea though!!

poseable dreds are the best inventions in the world!!at least on a pred bod..heehee:lol

no matter Ed, even if you don't get another predator, at least you got one of the best ones out. The only thing you could possibly need is the wrist detonator.

nash said:
no matter Ed, even if you don't get another predator, at least you got one of the best ones out. The only thing you could possibly need is the wrist detonator.

U SIAD IT MAN..I AHVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THEY CAN'T INCLUDE THE WRIST BOMB FOR ANCIENT PRED..sighhh:confused:

nash said:
I swear these preds seem more like a statue than a figure. They are freakin huge and heavy, and solid.

I can't see myself ever selling the ones I have.

I totally agree! I'm a complete fool for these figs... I just HAD to have one of each! I didn't even like the movie all that much, but the figures rule! I've sat through the movie several times recently, just to study the Predators... :monkey5

The Grid Alien is also cool. I think it's the nicest of the AvP aliens, right along with the Brown SSC exclusive. AND it comes with a Face Hugger, too! (They're both perched on the bookcase across the room as I write, arms wide for a great big Bug Hug!) :D

edwint said:
U SIAD IT MAN..I AHVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THEY CAN'T INCLUDE THE WRIST BOMB FOR ANCIENT PRED..sighhh:confused:
I'd add, why couldn't they have included both masks?!!

Mudshark said:
The Grid Alien is also cool. I think it's the nicest of the AvP aliens, right along with the Brown SSC exclusive. AND it comes with a Face Hugger, too! (They're both perched on the bookcase across the room as I write, arms wide for a great big Bug Hug!) :D
Damn I want that Grid Alien. Why the hell did they have to make it an exclusive, it's the first and really only Alien that actually had some individual character!
I hope Sideshow imports a few.

This Asia Excusive is my first HT Predator. I haven't opened it yet but from the window, it looks fantastic. Also, I'm not usually someone that cares for box art but this is probably the best box art I have ever seen. :rock

I'm still not sure I want to get in to this type of line but at this point, I'm very glad I didn't cancel.

screamingmetal said:
I'd add, why couldn't they have included both masks?!!

Damn I want that Grid Alien. Why the hell did they have to make it an exclusive, it's the first and really only Alien that actually had some individual character!
I hope Sideshow imports a few.

The Grid Alien is indeed a nice one. Since Grid was one of the main antagoists in AvP, I figured he'd be most interesting for diorama purposes. Anyway, I hope you can track one down! Have you tried Blister, btw? They still had some the last time I checked... :D

Can you order from Blister Direct? Do they ship to the US? I can't read their site cuz it's all in Japanese.

Fritz said:
This Asia Excusive is my first HT Predator. I haven't opened it yet but from the window, it looks fantastic. Also, I'm not usually someone that cares for box art but this is probably the best box art I have ever seen. :rock

I'm still not sure I want to get in to this type of line but at this point, I'm very glad I didn't cancel.

Fritz trust me when I say this, You cant fully appreciate the predator until it's completely put together.

I have my scars and celtics MIB in pieces, until last week I received a Scar that was already put together for a good price. Let me tell you, I was 10x more impressed with it seeing it like that. The thing is huge and pretty hefty. You can't deny it's presence next to those puny 12" figures.

nash said:
Fritz trust me when I say this, You cant fully appreciate the predator until it's completely put together.

I have my scars and celtics MIB in pieces, until last week I received a Scar that was already put together for a good price. Let me tell you, I was 10x more impressed with it seeing it like that. The thing is huge and pretty hefty. You can't deny it's presence next to those puny 12" figures.

yup..these sucker are mighty impressive once everything's fixed..only dn side is that its gonna be a pain if u wanna tear him apart and put him back in the box..:D so its kinda inconvenient if u decide to sell him or if u wanna shift or something...but its really worth the trouble to fix him up..=)

heyy...is that venom wearing pred armor?cool!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back