Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
I like the eyes and top of the helmet more on the Sideshow one.

But I like the cheek areas of the Asia one more.
I only noticed this until after I got the Asian Ancient, the regular Elder Predator with the blue dreadlocks has the same cheek detail on his helmet. It's still different but at least the design exists elsewhere.

dekadentdave said:
That translator sucks. I still don't understand it! :lol

What? What's so confusing about: "You roar on the pyramid, that way the one scene of the movie. This time similar to the consecutive series, that it is possible and there is no doubt. The head of the alien which sticks to the spear those where, is delightful specification the removal is possible."

It's as clear as "delightful specification the removal is possible." :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

seanmh said:
oh and Edwint - those are some of the most awesome pictures I have every seen taken of a hot toys pred - the poses are absolutely amazing - and to be honest, it is because of your pictures I have decided to buy one of these figures.

gee, thanks, man..its the toys i tell ya..its the toys!!keke..i never really expected the pred to be so 'poser-friendly' too..=p..good buy for us all!!heehee..on a sidenote i kinda like the sticks with skulls included in chopper...=p..uhh..those are not removable too right??=)

dekadentdave said:
They are the same. Choosing which Ancient Pred to get was the hardest choice I've had to decide since choosing between getting a Mac or a PC. In the end, I made the right choice.

which one did u end up going with?

screamingmetal said:
I only noticed this until after I got the Asian Ancient, the regular Elder Predator with the blue dreadlocks has the same cheek detail on his helmet. It's still different but at least the design exists elsewhere.

does the original elder(with blue cape) allow you to put his helmet on him. I have never seen any pictures with it on - only him holding it.

And I wonder if his helmet would fit on the other Ancient Sideshow(non-asia edition) Exclusive? Can you interchange helmets with these Preds?

seanmh said:
does the original elder(with blue cape) allow you to put his helmet on him. I have never seen any pictures with it on - only him holding it.

And I wonder if his helmet would fit on the other Ancient Sideshow(non-asia edition) Exclusive? Can you interchange helmets with these Preds?

The helmets are interchangable on the sour faced Preds.

The original edler's helmet has a couple clamps inside. If you jimmy them out, the helmet fits on the sour faced Preds (though, it doesn't hold on quiet as tightly), but not the Ani-Com Scar or the Elder (which makes sence as they're the same mold).

I've had no problem fitting Scar and Celtic's helmet on the Ani-Com Scar or Elder (until I glued the quiells on, now no helmet fits him). The helmet doesn't fit as skin tight on the open mouth heads, but it fits tighter than the armor does the body, to my eye.

Hope this helps!

Back