Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
Looking good Edwint! Though all those pics really slowed my computer way down. I see that you have yours displayed the same, without those obnoxious long ass arm blades. Are you having a hard time keeping the helmet on? Mine keeps falling off with the slightest nudge.

Is the netting lose on yours? The netting here is much loser then the first two releases, that crouching leg pose would be impossible with Celtic.

thanks, guys!!

screamingmetal, my humblest apologies abt the pics slowing dn ur comp, dude..will be sure to take note of that before i start jamming the thread next time..heehee..:rotfl

ya i got this problem with the helmet staying on..so i use a tinyyy bit of blue tack to stick the underside of the mask to the face..works like a charm..=p

regarding the netting i would say tight enough..some places (like the armpit areas) are way too tight for me to turn the arm..other places like the end of the netting on the forearms are kinda loose..leg areas are ok..oh..and i can't turn his hips cos of the bloody netting also..:eek:

edwint said:
thanks, guys!!

screamingmetal, my humblest apologies abt the pics slowing dn ur comp, dude..will be sure to take note of that before i start jamming the thread next time..heehee..:rotfl

ya i got this problem with the helmet staying on..so i use a tinyyy bit of blue tack to stick the underside of the mask to the face..works like a charm..=p

regarding the netting i would say tight enough..some places (like the armpit areas) are way too tight for me to turn the arm..other places like the end of the netting on the forearms are kinda loose..leg areas are ok..oh..and i can't turn his hips cos of the bloody netting also..:eek:
Okay I guess Hot toys didn't improve this netting. I must've got a good one then. I have lots of room in the shoulders and hips to move, the lower legs however are a bit tight. I'll have to get some low tack two sided tape somewhere for the helmet.

keep those pics coming Ed. With pics of that kind of quality I dont see how anyone can complain about their computer slowing down. Also this is the day of cable/dsl connections isnt it? pony up a couple of $20 bills a month for broadband. :cool:

nash said:
keep those pics coming Ed. With pics of that kind of quality I dont see how anyone can complain about their computer slowing down. Also this is the day of cable/dsl connections isnt it? pony up a couple of $20 bills a month for broadband. :cool:

me thinks that the best solution would be to dump the pics elsewhere and just apste a link here to that particular site, maybe just paste up 1 or 2 pics so they'll know whats in store...i shall take note of that in future..:D ..once again apologies to those for having to load up them pics!!

Hey guys,

I've just received mine! But the spear is broken...:monkey2
Do you know if they can send me a replacement spear?

nash said:
Having dial up means I can use those extra $20s for figures ;)
A solution would be to split the number of pics into different thread pages. Maybe I should just lower the number of posts shown per page.
The pictures are appreciated!

Dark_Spidey said:
Hey guys,

I've just received mine! But the spear is broken...
It all depends. I've never had a single accessory replaced by Sideshow but I have heard of it happening. You may have to return the whole thing.

Last edited:
Dark_Spidey said:
Hey guys,

I've just received mine! But the spear is broken...:monkey2

sorry to hear abt that, man..maybe can try hot toys website or something??btw i just broke off my glued hand that was fixed on the spear..oh well..:lol

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

edwint said:
sorry to hear abt that, man..maybe can try hot toys website or something??btw i just broke off my glued hand that was fixed on the spear..oh well..:lol

IMG_4661.jpg
That jumping pose is ******* awesome! :bow

Dark_Spidey said:
Hey edwint, could you tell me where you connected the helmet wires?

u mean to his back pack??its at the under side of backpack..just beside the gun thingy..its 2 veryyy small holes side by side..hard to see once its assembled but its should be there...look against the light and u should be able to find it..=)

I've just found'em, thanks a lot Ed!

Btw, what is blue tack? I'd like the helmet to fit the face a bit more.

Last edited:
KamenGuyver said:
Edwint ! You are just amazing ! Every figure comes alive in your hands.

thanks, dude!!..the figure itself is really cool in the 1st place..i can't let all those cash go dn the drain just posing him stand there man..heehee

dark spidey, its something alot like plasticine..only more sticky..(and it only comes in blue..i have no idea why..heehee:D )i'm sure its available at hardware stores or even stationary places.

couple more shots
IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know where I could find some thin coiled metal tubing just like the helmet wires? I need to replace one and can't seem to find anything like it. I've tried Hobby Lobby and places like that. Any ideas?

edwint said:

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

Consistantly impressive dread work, man!

thanks!!:rotfl

once i read from michael (crawford)'s review of the hot toys pred that each individual dred comes with its own in built wires, i knew this was gonna be fun..

just repainted the eyes a 2nd time..the trick is to delete the eye 'whites'..:D

IMG_4737a.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

screamingmetal said:
The eyes look great Edwint! So which is it, mask off or on from now on?

mask off when i'm around..mask on when mi'm not..or the people around the house will freak out seein that face:lol ..muahahha

Back