James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't understand what SS is doing with this license. One of the highest grossing movies of all time and they barley put anything out.

What a huge missed opportunity. I would have bought the hell of some decent pieces from this franchise.

Chris

this was going for $900 well below retail about 6 months back and noone wanted it. I almost bought it but then just thinking about dealing with damages from shipping / insurance from clueless sellers made me reconsider since it's a very fragile piece.

Not sure if the price went up or not, but anything $1500+ is rofl. This is what i consider a high risk piece just like the alien loader, so make sure you get it from a good seller who knows what they are doing.

I love this piece, it's awesome!! Here my pics :

g8g0.jpg

rtzg.jpg

plwf.jpg

Good luck penfold*david! Now it's very rare to find this Maquette.

Thanks Masterside there's one going for about £1000 GBP seems a lot or is that the going price now......nice pics looks cool

This has to be one of the most underrated pieces from SS. I love mine and there's no way I could part with it. Good luck with the hunt.

Sorry to be a pain which should i go for amp suit or Neytiri LSF they are about the same price.
I shouldnt look at your cool posts and even cooler pics lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

AMP Suit, all the way! The Suit is absolutely perfect in every way. Neytri's likeness isn't 100%, the AMP Suit maquette is 100% accurate.

I love mine too :yess: ...nice pictures Master. :goodpost:

Here's mine:

28092012385.jpg~original

Gorgeous display.

this is one hell of a piece.

Good luck penfold*david ;)

:)

gorgeous display. :clap

AMP Suit, all the way! The Suit is absolutely perfect in every way. Neytri's likeness isn't 100%, the AMP Suit maquette is 100% accurate.

gorgeous display. :clap
Thanks Bezzekerr thats the one for me then......i wish they would make more of the avatar vehicles

Back