James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will be out in a few hours. :)

Last edited:
Re: Avatar pre-order next week..

I was looking at this piece since SDCC and I'm definitely interested. Anyone have any thoughts as to how much it'll be going for?

I'm not believing in the hype.

I'm with you on the movie hype. I don't think i'm going to know until I actually see it for myself. That being said, I do like the design of the Mech and am just hoping to see it in action.

I was looking at this piece since SDCC and I'm definitely interested. Anyone have any thoughts as to how much it'll be going for?

That's a huge piece,maybe around $600 - $800.:cool:

That's a huge piece,maybe around $600 - $800.:cool:

:( Guess I may need to go Flex Pay for this one. This may be the priciest collectible I go after until the Transformers Maquette comes out.

It was cool looking at the con but as of right now I personally don't have to much interest. Maybe when the movie comes out I'll feel differently about it. I think it will be over $500 also.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I want to believe.

Everybody does, we just can't go for the hype.

I must have one! This movie will be groundbreaking. I got tickets to go see the 16 minutes of footage in 3d on august 21st, avatar day. The trailer comes out thursday according to apple.com

Wow you lucked out, the ticket site is currently dead :D

I'm ready for this one. Is it going to be up for pre-order early in the morning or is the link going to be with the newsletter?

I believe (if I remember correctly) the pre-order price at SDCC was $899

Immmmmmmm not really feeling this thing. I havent seen the movie so it doesnt really hold any significance to me at this point. Its just a dude standing next to a robot looking thing:confused:. For all we know this may only have 5 seconds of screen time...is that enough to make this a must have?...for a movie that hasnt been released yet?
I think this is getting released WAY to early....

Chris

Back