James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a serious disappointment. Specially at this price tag. Maybe is the flash but the paint job looks uber crap :slap

Poor Quatrich what they have done to you

avatar-amp-suit-maquette-avatar-amp-suit-12.jpg-36161d1286921981

WTF is that , dear lord , 1000 $ ..............:mad:

I wonder how many are damaged like mine? Between the silling looking Quaritish and the damage this may be a disaster for SS.

By the way, he doesn't look that bad in person. The flash photos with closeups make him look alot worse than he is.

Ok , the Amp suit still sweet , but this Ken or whatever it is , would have to be deducted from the original price.

So what does one do if your AMP suit arrives and a part is damaged weather it be majour or minor? Ring side show and ask for a new bit to be sent or box the whole thing up and send back for a replacment?

Will Sideshow pay for posting back if broken?

Mine is at Stansted airport being delivered on Monday, no doubt being chucked onto lorry as I type this! :panic:

Mine appears to be lost. It was due to arrive yesterday according to the shipping notice, but since I received that notice, the tracking updates at UPS have read only "Billing Information Received." :(

Man, Quarritch looks rough. I'm trying to keep in mind, though, that the pics we're seeing are larger than his actual size, and that he might look better in person.

Once again QC is terrible.

What QC? From what we've seen of this piece one would swear there wasn't any. Shocking quality for the price SS are asking.

SS are worried about their warehouse being stuffed to the gunnels with cancels & this is what they offer up :cuckoo:

Back