James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar pre-order next week..

I'm getting irritated now. Messed up my sleep :lol and now it's still not over. Sheesh I may just pass on it at this rate.

They are saying now it will be out @ 6 PM Pacific time.:banghead

Thanks for the update Webb! Where did you hear that - is it on their website? At least I can put my iphone down for a few hours-I had no use of my left hand while waiting for the email most of the day! :monkey1

Thanks for the update Webb! Where did you hear that - is it on their website? At least I can put my iphone down for a few hours-I had no use of my left hand while waiting for the email most of the day! :monkey1

It was here last night,but it's gone now,also said will be available with the new newsletter.

Don't worry,it won't go that fast.3 reasons:

A) Nobody has seem the movie yet,will be out 2nd week of December
B) Cost,probably $500-$700
C) I Forgot...

Well I will be at work until 12:00 am so,no worries here.I work in front of a damn PC I mean Apple.:)

Heh heh, thanks for the reassurance.
BUT it's too late to save me - I am already in a mindless half-frenzy. Logic and reason will not work on me anymore :monkey5

I would never want any merchandise from that Fail movie.

:horror That's a lot, I was thinking $899 :( It's 30 inches high though. Regardless of how the movie is- I think it stands impressively on it's own as a gorgeous "mech" maquette. I looove mechs!

Alright Webb CONGRATS :banana - first one in !!
Do they ship as soon as it is available even if you are still making flex pay payments?

Nice unrefundable $250 too. Keeps the preflip scuz at bay.

I was actually really looking forward to this one, but seeing that price made me laugh.

Back