James Cameron's AVATAR A.M.P. Suit Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar pre-order next week..

I've got to stop looking at that AMP statue because if I don't I'm going to buy it and that would be bad since I've already got on order that massive Evangelion statue from Sideshow and I am waiting (patiently) for Sideshow to put up the preorder for the QMX Enterprise from the new Trek.

so is there any update on why a non-posable statue with no electronic features costs $1200?
something is amiss.

also, this movie looks like more of Cameron's patented cg-filled juvenile action movie fluff, but that won't stop it from being entertaining.
bring on more merchandise, sideshow!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I really do hope someone at Sideshow reads what we the collectors are saying.

Let's hope so...

so is there any update on why a non-posable statue with no electronic features costs $1200?
something is amiss.

VERY AMISS indeed... Sideshow is getting far too comfortable throwing out 4 digit pricetags recently... :nono

Anybody seen these:

I'm surprised Sigourney Weaver allowed for them to use her likeness?.. :dunno

dammit no i didn't see those... and they probably won't hit shelves until xmas.
how is that fair.

What's the size of that A.M.P from Mattel ?

something is amiss.

also, this movie looks like more of Cameron's patented cg-filled juvenile action movie fluff, but that won't stop it from being entertaining.
bring on more merchandise, sideshow!

Hey man its 1199.... The ships are cool but I am sick of the alien blue man group people already. Another Jar Jar syndrome :rotfl:lol

Last edited:

Probably more like $25. But then again, its not made up of over 1400 pieces and scanned by computer off the original and an exact replica...if your into that kind of thing

Back