Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little bit. I don't like gore but I do like a lot of detail and some of these really have a lot of nice gothic detail.

Only wish they had added a COH for this one. I like it but would have been nice to have a normal head too.

I wish they had included the head with the 3 sets of teeth they showed at one point.

I wonder why they didn't. Maybe that was suppose to be the EX but then they figured they wouldn't sell enough to have an EX and Reg.

Yeah but at 1g they could include an alternate display option or at least the print

I think your talking about the Reaper LSF....??? If it is the Reaper.. you have a few options.. You can have him displayed with the Sickle or Broadsword... or you can use the skull head, or the alt head which has a winged iron helmet.. will definitely take those choices over the art print..although the art print is very cool!

Jack was pushed bacck to October.
wonder how big this edition size will be ...

Cool Halloween release. Would love to pick him up down the road to put out at Halloween.

I am usually quite dissapointed by delays...but in this case a little releived due to having several other orders. It will make it all the more fitting to have him released for Halloween.

Very close to POing it but the pose just isn't dynamic enough for the price tag in my opinion. Exclusive collector's with unlimited bankrolls should jump at this with a edition size of just 375. Congrats those that ordered him already. I'll prob kick myself when this things sold out and doubles in value.

H.P. Lovecraft. Victorian horror writer. Rather fond of tentacles it would seem. SOTA did some nice 'Nightmares' statues inspired by him.

Back