Premium Format Jack the Ripper production peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he had a really cool sculpt of a really evil looking but NORMAL man and no "crotch tentacles' i would've bought him. THIS sculpt makes no sense.:slap

I agree. I just don't know about those tentacles. I get the concept but they just look weird there and mess with the flow of it

I've lost most interest in this. I imagine it will be sitting around on Sideshow well after release so I'm in no hurry to get it anymore.

At first I wasn't sure about this piece but now I love it. I'll see if I have money to pre-order or pick up for next year. Seems like one hell of an awesome piece for a concept. :clap:clap:clap

I wish I had the extra space and cash for this one, but there are too many must haves coming for me to get the Ripper.

The base design and overall somehow just reminds me of Joker?

i ordered this one! like the look of this pice a lot!
hope the finished version will look as good as the prototype!

Again...still undecided on this particular piece from Sideshow. I seriously doubt he will sell out so it would be nice to see pictures of this statue from the one's who did decide to pre-order this instead of going by the pictures on Sideshow's website. Part of me wants this to be an awesome looking PF...however the other part of me who already has too many Sideshow PF's and several 1/6 scale figures on pre-order already almost wants this figure to suck just so that I can give my bank account some rest as my bank account is already sizzling and overheated from all the stress it has endured from working it's arse off this past year just trying to keep up with my ever growing addiction. :horror:

Back